Thread Closed
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-01-04, 05:47)TVPL Wrote: Kryton build #0102 still not support ChapterOrBigStepBack & ChapterOrBigStepForward functions when playing ISO files: SkipPrevious or SkipNext is called.

Can you provide a debug log (wiki) of you pressing the buttons that call the ChapterOrBigStepBack & ChapterOrBigStepForward functions?

I've just configured a custom remote.xml with the ChapterOrBigStepBack & ChapterOrBigStepForward functions mapped to the left/right buttons on my remote control (Ortek VRC-1100), and it's working as expected for me: in an ISO with chapters, it's navigating to the previous/next chapter; when there are no chapters, it's performing a BigStepForward/Backward seek.

If I've misunderstood what the problem is and there is now a change in behaviour in #0102 then identify the last build which did work the way it used to.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
  Thread Closed

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Messages In This Thread
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by Milhouse - 2016-01-04, 06:55
RPI 3 no internet access on wifi - by b1m1 - 2016-03-09, 14:44

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)56
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.