OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-01-04, 06:55)Milhouse Wrote:
(2016-01-04, 05:47)TVPL Wrote: Kryton build #0102 still not support ChapterOrBigStepBack & ChapterOrBigStepForward functions when playing ISO files: SkipPrevious or SkipNext is called.

Can you provide a debug log (wiki) of you pressing the buttons that call the ChapterOrBigStepBack & ChapterOrBigStepForward functions?

I've just configured a custom remote.xml with the ChapterOrBigStepBack & ChapterOrBigStepForward functions mapped to the left/right buttons on my remote control (Ortek VRC-1100), and it's working as expected for me: in an ISO with chapters, it's navigating to the previous/next chapter; when there are no chapters, it's performing a BigStepForward/Backward seek.

If I've misunderstood what the problem is and there is now a change in behaviour in #0102 then identify the last build which did work the way it used to.
Sorry, I have downgrade to Jarvis 6.0 with ChapterOrBigStepBack & ChapterOrBigStepForward function in custom remote work okey. So I'll send debug log with Kryton soon, thank.

Messages In This Thread
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by TVPL - 2016-01-04, 09:39
RPI 3 no internet access on wifi - by b1m1 - 2016-03-09, 14:44
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)6