OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-01-12, 07:52)envagyok Wrote: I use my pi with LG TV via CEC.
I can't access context menu via remote.
I install addon called keymap editor to remap the red,green,yellow,blue button to switch language,subtitle,subtitle on/off, context menu.
It work except context menu at live TV recordings.
I don't know why. What is the reason?
Can I make a little suggestion?
I think much better set up in the original openelec image,and updates change functions of color buttons described above? Originally color buttons jump to pictures,videos,movies, and music, but I think nobody uses this.

Please start a separate thread as the context menu issue has nothing to do with these test builds - try searching the forum for "LG CEC context menu" type threads. There are several. Basically you need to remap an unused button to contextmenu, details in the various posts.

Regarding the change of colour button mapping, not sure when that happened although there have been several button mapping changes recently (mostly for Wetek, I thought) - if you're not happy you'll need raise it with the OpenELEC developers. I'm not really sure which "original openelec image" you are referring to, but if you'd like to go back through the builds and identify when the change occurred that might help clarify matters.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by Milhouse - 2016-01-12, 11:31
RPI 3 no internet access on wifi - by b1m1 - 2016-03-09, 14:44
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)6