OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-01-14, 13:31)popcornmix Wrote:
(2016-01-13, 22:40)mylle Wrote: No difference Sad

Could you produce a debug log (wiki) with "video" component specific debugging enabled with latest build.
@popcornmix

Out of overall interest with #0113 I have run a debug test with "video" component specific debugging enabled, whilst trying to watch current and popular "David Bowie - Sound and Vision" catch-up stream using the iplayer www 1.3.1 addon (Akamai @ 2.4Mbps)

I could not provide full log in pastebin (to big even when cut down) so included a cut down log on gist.github

First play and section in log is with subtitiles OFF, with later playback section of log with subtitles ON.

In both playback cases I had an intial buffer "presented top right in kodi interface" early in the playback, then smooth playback for a while before (after a few minutes) a slow down and video stutter and No Audio with nothing as an explantion in kodi interface.

As mentioned in a previous post of mine in this thread, subtitles do not seem to impact test, but for overall reference with iplayer WWW, they are behind video/audio by a second or so. (Not being correctly synchronised at start?)

Hope information in debug log proves useful
RPi4, (LibreELEC 11.0) hdmi0 -> Philips 55PUS7304 4K TV, hdmi1 -> Onkyo TX-SR608 AV Receiver

Messages In This Thread
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by MikeKL - 2016-01-14, 20:46
RPI 3 no internet access on wifi - by b1m1 - 2016-03-09, 14:44
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)6