OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-01-15, 11:30)it30rivers Wrote:
(2016-01-15, 10:07)Milhouse Wrote: Did you reconfigure the webserver port - the default is now port 8080.

It stayed as port 80 when I upgraded, which is why it opened the webpage off the bat, but I changed it to 8080 just to be sure. Still no difference. The Profiles, Movies, TV shows and Music tabs all sit there with the spinning loading circle, but the Remote tab works fine and controls the Pi properly, the whole time displaying the "connection to server lost" (I don't know if it's worth noting but my iphone app works 100% and loads the movie and TV show lists perfectly, so it's just the default webinterface that's broken).

The other web interfaces like WIMM work fine too via http://192.168.x.x:8080/addons/ (except AWXi since it seems to have disappeared off the repo and i need to reinstall it)

It's working for me with both 80 and 8080. I'd already changed my port to 8080 a long time ago, but the recent builds reset it back to 80 even though the default is meant to be 8080 (go figure). However both are working with no "connection to server lost" issues. I'd suggest renaming/removing your guisettings.xml and trying again, as something would seem to be screwed up.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by Milhouse - 2016-01-15, 16:37
RPI 3 no internet access on wifi - by b1m1 - 2016-03-09, 14:44
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)6