• 47(current)
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
@Milhouse found the problem my motorola usb mouse when connected kodi wont start after build 011.
I've got a crash when trying to play a H264 file with AC3 audio with #0116. I can always reproduce. It's a movie I've added today so I can't say if it's new in last build.
Crash dump with non-debug log: https://clbin.com/psS6b
I'll test further later today (6 am...), but I remember a similar stack trace in early VideoPlayer builds (Jarvis) on pause or resume (can't remember exactly). At some point it was fixed, or something prevented it from reaching the crashing line under those circumstances.
I can provide a sample if needed.
Is bug with stucked volume known? Can not change volume. It has started few builds back.
(2016-01-17, 08:19)illiac4 Wrote: Is bug with stucked volume known? Can not change volume. It has started few builds back.

Yes. Issue with PR8807.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2016-01-17, 07:28)menakite Wrote: I've got a crash when trying to play a H264 file with AC3 audio with #0116. I can always reproduce. It's a movie I've added today so I can't say if it's new in last build.
Crash dump with non-debug log: https://clbin.com/psS6b
I'll test further later today (6 am...), but I remember a similar stack trace in early VideoPlayer builds (Jarvis) on pause or resume (can't remember exactly). At some point it was fixed, or something prevented it from reaching the crashing line under those circumstances.
I can provide a sample if needed.

There's a debug-enabled build here - it's based on #0115 but might be close enough to #0116 to reproduce the crash and get a decent crashlog.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2016-01-17, 05:42)bdreams Wrote: @Milhouse found the problem my motorola usb mouse when connected kodi wont start after build 011.

Presumably you're OK with this solution, judging by the lack of any crashlog or other information I asked for.

If the problem starts with #0111 then I can only assume it is due to a change in the kernel but without any details nobody will ever know.
(2016-01-16, 16:56)mylle Wrote:
(2016-01-16, 11:19)FernetMenta Wrote:
(2016-01-16, 10:33)mylle Wrote: No difference im affraid. Did the commit make it into the latest build?

please post a debug log again. please give me detailed description of the issue

Here you go:

http://goo.gl/EXQ75r

With MMAL enabled. When you go to the tv section. Chose a channnel and start it. its starts fine but after 2-3 seconds it starts buffering for 6-10 seconds and then its fine again until you change the channel. then its the same story all over again.

This does not happen with OMX

Thanks you for your help with this!

regards
Jacob

I see the issue now. A fix requires an API change for PVR so that addons not having a demuxer can flag a stream as realtime. I will take care for the API change. Addon devs need to implement that for their addons.
(2016-01-17, 09:43)FernetMenta Wrote:
(2016-01-16, 16:56)mylle Wrote:
(2016-01-16, 11:19)FernetMenta Wrote: please post a debug log again. please give me detailed description of the issue

Here you go:

http://goo.gl/EXQ75r

With MMAL enabled. When you go to the tv section. Chose a channnel and start it. its starts fine but after 2-3 seconds it starts buffering for 6-10 seconds and then its fine again until you change the channel. then its the same story all over again.

This does not happen with OMX

Thanks you for your help with this!

regards
Jacob

I see the issue now. A fix requires an API change for PVR so that addons not having a demuxer can flag a stream as realtime. I will take care for the API change. Addon devs need to implement that for their addons.
Thank you. I guess for MediaPortal that would be @margro ? Do I need to notify him or will he know when the API change is in place?
since build 0115 I get no audio on some tvchannels, build 0114 was the last working build

http://sprunge.us/UIBJ
(2016-01-17, 07:28)menakite Wrote: I can provide a sample if needed.

Yes please. I suspect there is something unusual in the AC3 that triggers an audio engine bug.
release 116 when playing 3d iso the screen gets a greenish tint. This does not change with reboot. I had to switch the tv to another hdmi input and back to cure this.
(2016-01-17, 15:08)trevorjharris Wrote: release 116 when playing 3d iso the screen gets a greenish tint. This does not change with reboot. I had to switch the tv to another hdmi input and back to cure this.

Are you saying that 115 didn't have this issue? If this is a new issue then identifying the first build with the this issue would be useful.
(2016-01-17, 15:10)popcornmix Wrote:
(2016-01-17, 15:08)trevorjharris Wrote: release 116 when playing 3d iso the screen gets a greenish tint. This does not change with reboot. I had to switch the tv to another hdmi input and back to cure this.

Are you saying that 115 didn't have this issue? If this is a new issue then identifying the first build with the this issue would be useful.

Actually 115 did have this issue. From what I remember this was the first release to have this problem.
@Milhouse I have the crash log just trying to figure out to get it to you. I have it has a zip file. The instruction you gave me I was a little bit lost on that. Thank you for your great work
(2016-01-17, 15:19)trevorjharris Wrote: Actually 115 did have this issue. From what I remember this was the first release to have this problem.

I'll need confirmation. Can you revert back and make sure.
  • 47(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)6