Thread Closed
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-01-24, 13:55)Milhouse Wrote:
(2016-01-24, 13:24)rewsteruk Wrote: Hi,

I have been having an issue with WOL on my NAS before I play media, which has been going on for a while but I stayed on #1126, listed are the versions where the behaviour changes, or WOL mentioned in changelog:
#1126 Working
#1127 I get the WOL Message, Server Wakes, Get Remove from Library, Plays on second attempt
#1206 I get the WOL Message, Server does NOT wake, Get Remove from Library message.
#0110 Tested as there was a WOL fix mentioned, result the same as #1206.

On later versions I notice that after playing an episode the next episode I play I get a working notification box, I have to press stop and then try again and it plays, I believe this is related to the above.

@thosti reported some issues with WOL but then disappeared once the update went into build #0112 so there was never any confirmation it actually fixed anything.

You could test build #0110b just to narrow it down to PR7030 (or not). A debug log (wiki) from build #0123 demonstrating the WOL problems would also be helpful.

Hi Millhouse
#0110b Works perfectly, on a quick test exactly like #1126, it seems to fix the other issue I mentioned where after watching a show the next show has a working notification and I need to stop then retry. You can see this in the logs for the episode called ‘The one where they build a house’

The log uploader did not work in #0123, had to downgrade to #0110b to upload, no popup to say do you want to upload. Might be related to the popups and notications missing I reported in #10123.

The Logs for #0123 are here http://xbmclogs.com/p4bche913 , there I no WOL popup at all, not even the 'Working' notification, I cannot move the cursor until it has timed out, the is NO remove file prompt. I used the episode ‘Good Grief’ for this test
  Thread Closed

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Messages In This Thread
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by rewsteruk - 2016-01-24, 16:31
RPI 3 no internet access on wifi - by b1m1 - 2016-03-09, 14:44

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)56
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.