• 59(current)
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-01-30, 01:08)evanspae Wrote: Any chance of adding pvr.argustv I have not been able to use my pvr since #022 UndecidedSad

Don't understand - it's already there, so nothing to add. If you've got a problem I need more details. #022 means nothing to me.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Not sure if this is a bug or not or if it is fixed in #0129, but I did get a crash on #0128 after leaving an avi paused for about 2 hours and then trying to unpause it.
http://sprunge.us/XGhV

EDIT: Similar behavior on #0129 without leaving it paused for a long time, except it didnt full reboot. Restarted my mysql/nfs server now, hopefully that fixes it. For what its worth, there is the log: http://sprunge.us/DWgb
My first contribution.
Tried to play 3D isos for first time last night. There was a slight judder every few seconds (particularly noticeable on panning shots) that isn't present with 3D mkvs. So I tried a few things but eventually changed the adjust display rate setting from 'always' to 'on start/stop'.
This sorted the issue completely!
(2016-01-30, 06:14)miigotu Wrote: Not sure if this is a bug or not or if it is fixed in #0129, but I did get a crash on #0128 after leaving an avi paused for about 2 hours and then trying to unpause it.
http://sprunge.us/XGhV

I can see a SEGV crash, but unfortunately no info in backtrace. Milhouse does occasional debug builds which might provide more information.
New debug-enabled builds #0130x: RPi / RPi2
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Today i tried to watch one of the few dvd´s that i have on my HD.
But the Video and Audio is all messed up and the cpu usage is very high.
The Build is #0129.
Log file is
http://xbmclogs.com/ppgoxl6xp

Today i don´t have the time to provide the exact last build wich worked.(will do tomorrow)
But build #0102 worked perfectly fine with same settings.
(2016-01-30, 17:13)Quinn2015 Wrote: Today i tried to watch one of the few dvd´s that i have on my HD.
But the Video and Audio is all messed up and the cpu usage is very high.

Today i don´t have the time to provide the exact last build wich worked.(will do tomorrow)
But build #0102 worked perfectly fine with same settings.

No MPEG-2 codec licence so software decode and high CPU is expected.
I would expect playback to be okay with software decode.
Can't see any obvious issues in log, so tracking down the last good build would be useful.
(2016-01-30, 01:41)Milhouse Wrote:
(2016-01-30, 01:08)evanspae Wrote: Any chance of adding pvr.argustv I have not been able to use my pvr since #022 UndecidedSad

Don't understand - it's already there, so nothing to add. If you've got a problem I need more details. #022 means nothing to me.

Sorry for my miss type should read #0122 is last version that works for me with ArgusTV plugin.
I just tried #0129 and pvr.argustv add-on just won't load error comes up with Cant load DLL.
With #0122 working pvr client is 2.0.1 with new #0129 DLL wont load if I try to update only plugin available is 1.11.7 (Official openelec add-on)

Logs and screen shots here https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hykkam0wknvh2...oW3ma?dl=0
Location UK; Media server Windows 7 with ArgusTV 2.3 with TBS6981 DVB-S2 x4 and DVB-T x 2:All network connections cabled on 1Gb router Raspberry Pi2 1GB x 2; RPI 3 x1; PiB+512MB x 3; TV Samsung 55" C8000; AV Denon AVR X2200W
(2016-01-30, 17:24)popcornmix Wrote: No MPEG-2 codec licence so software decode and high CPU is expected.
I would expect playback to be okay with software decode.
Can't see any obvious issues in log, so tracking down the last good build would be useful.

Ok,i bought a license key and everything is fine now.
Do you still want to know the last working build,without the license key?
Maybe out of interest?
(2016-01-30, 21:40)Quinn2015 Wrote: Ok,i bought a license key and everything is fine now.
Do you still want to know the last working build,without the license key?
Maybe out of interest?

Yes. I'm not aware of any recent change that should have made things worse, so it would be good to understand why.
Ever since build #122 "install from zip file" has been broken for me. No error shows up.

EDIT:
I found the cause:"requires xbmc.gui version 5.10.0 which is not available"

Is there anyway to disable the addon version check?
(2016-01-30, 18:56)evanspae Wrote: Sorry for my miss type should read #0122 is last version that works for me with ArgusTV plugin.
I just tried #0129 and pvr.argustv add-on just won't load error comes up with Cant load DLL.
With #0122 working pvr client is 2.0.1 with new #0129 DLL wont load if I try to update only plugin available is 1.11.7 (Official openelec add-on)

Logs and screen shots here https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hykkam0wknvh2...oW3ma?dl=0

See the #0125 release notice. Contact the pvr.argustv author/maintainer, they need to implement a fix that supports the 4.2.0 PVR API.
(2016-01-31, 01:34)Mfleigle Wrote: Ever since build #122 "install from zip file" has been broken for me. No error shows up.

EDIT:
I found the cause:"requires xbmc.gui version 5.10.0 which is not available"

Is there anyway to disable the addon version check?

Sadly, no. Use a compatible skin, or use a build compatible with your third-party skin of choice. For the time being I would only suggest using Confluence with these builds, until such time as the third party skins are fully caught up with Kodi 17. You'll need to pester your skin maintainer for Kodi 17 updates, although it's quite understandable if they're not willing to consider supporting Kodi 17 until it enters beta in 3-4 months from now.
New OpenELEC Krypton build #0130b: RPi / RPi2
(Supercedes previous build)

Code:
# uname -a
Linux rpi512 4.4.0 #1 Sat Jan 30 23:55:40 GMT 2016 armv6l GNU/Linux

# vcgencmd version
Jan 29 2016 13:52:31
Copyright (c) 2012 Broadcom
version 75a32fd37768d64654506c3eaba453ecc3d587a6 (clean) (release)

# lsb_release
OpenELEC (Milhouse) - Version: devel-20160130235445-#0130b-g39c6a99 [Build #0130b]

# vcdbg log msg 2>&1 | grep DTOK
001727.524: Kernel trailer DTOK property says yes

# Kernel device tree status: Enabled

Based on tip of OpenELEC master (39c6a995, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (166f3e9b, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. Replaced #0130 due to playback stalling after 30 seconds - now fixed
  2. SSIF, MVC, ActiveAE and VideoPlayer fixes
Build Details:
  1. XBMC:
    • VideoPlayer + AE fixes (PR:8972, 7 commits, 3 files changed)
    • omxaudio: Avoid reporting a spurious cached value (PR:8987, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • mmalrender: Reject unsupported render formats (PR:8988, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • OMXAudio: Handle changes in decoded audio size correctly (PR:8986, 3 commits, 1 file changed)
  2. pvr.dvblink:
    • Add travis.yml and gitignore (PR:40, 4 commits, 4 files changed)
  3. pvr.dvbviewer:
    • Add travis.yml and gitignore (PR:26, 3 commits, 3 files changed)
  4. pvr.hts:
    • compiler warning: fixed CHTSPDemuxer member init order (PR:185, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • Ddrop unused GetStreamingProfile() method (PR:184, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
  5. pvr.mediaportal.tvserver:
    • Coverity fixes (PR:33, 3 commits, 5 files changed)
  6. pvr.nextpvr:
    • Add travis.yml and gitignore (PR:36, 4 commits, 4 files changed)
  7. pvr.njoy:
    • Add travis.yml and gitignore (PR:24, 4 commits, 4 files changed)
  8. pvr.vbox:
    • Add travis.yml and update gitignore (PR:111, 3 commits, 3 files changed)
  9. pvr.vuplus:
    • Add travis.yml and gitignore (PR:36, 4 commits, 4 files changed)
  10. pvr.wmc:
    • Add travis.yml and gitignore (PR:32, 4 commits, 4 files changed)
  11. newclock5:
    • New commits in this build:
      • [VideoPlayer] ssif remux (6b2cc158)
      • fixup! [VideoPlayer] Support filename mangling for MVC files v2 (82583006)
      • fixup! [VideoPlayer] ssif remux (874cb627)
      • ActiveAE: Enable display lost callbacks for EGL (a13832b2)
      • hack: Avoid videoplayer deadlock (8aa778c3)
    • Commits no longer in build:
      • mmalrender: Reject unsupported render formats (5a237802)
      • omxaudio: Avoid reporting a spurious cached value (1e06ae0a)
      • [wip] ssif remux (9ba2dd14)
      • [ssif] re-factoring. (b2c32bef)
      • fixup! [ssif] re-factoring. (85de51f7)
      • OMXAudio: Make use of m_bGotFrame to skip decoding when full (58091c39)
      • OMXAudio: Handle GetData before adding the next buffer so we can be sure it fits (73206c91)
      • OMXAudio: Handle changes in decoded audio size correctly (fd4dce27)
      • paplayer: fix passthough after rework of codecs and AE (a81f0e83)
      • VideoPlayer: fix incorrectly determined audio sync error (24863071)
      • AE: fix update of buffered time (after refactoring) (d33187e1)
      • AE: fix number of provided buffers for PT (6e00bf97)
      • AE fix endless loop after stream rework (906f29b2)
      • AE: update resample ratio in GetStreamInfo (8207feea)
      • AE: provide only limited buffers to input stream (e03574bb)
  12. Additional commits/pull requests/changes not yet merged upstream:
    • Updated: [env] patch: [update] pvr.vuplus (thanks @seo)
    • Added: [env] PR:4660: xf86-video-nvidia: update to xf86-video-nvidia-352.79
I can confirm the total duration bug.
I found a 3DMVC iso file in my collection that shows the behavior. This seems to be the only file i have that shows this behavior.
The total time increases with the play time plus about 7-10s for buffering.

Debug Log #0130b

I do not know when this bug whas introduced. It is definately present in #0129 and #0130b.

Also the delay after refresh rate change is still not working for me.
  • 59(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)6