Thread Closed
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
I had a problem with a disappeared file on build #0127 and I can't pin down why that happened.
I watched a movie yesterday and stopped after about 30 minutes and switched everything off. Today, when I wanted to continue watching the movie, the file was gone.

Setup:
RPi2 with OpenElec Build #0127
External 3.5' HDD, Seagate 3GB formatted under OSX with exFAT, connected with a MicroUSB 2.0 cable
AVC MKV File, about 33 GB

I'm powering the RPi2 from the USB port of my TV since the external HDD has its own power supply. The whole setup is run on a switchable power strip, so I tend just so switch everything off in one go without powering stuff down. That has never been a problem before.

I might have accessed the HDD from my MacBook with Pathfinder while the movie was running, I'm not sure. But I definitely didn't delete any files. Weirdly, while connected to the RPi2 and accessing it from Pathfinder, the 33GB of space from this movie was still occupied. So I connected the HDD directly to my MacBook, but then the space was free.
I know that KODI doesn't delete files, so might this be a bug or did I do something wrong?
  Thread Closed

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Messages In This Thread
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by cecay - 2016-01-31, 16:21
RPI 3 no internet access on wifi - by b1m1 - 2016-03-09, 14:44

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)56
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.