OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-02-02, 02:51)hdmkv Wrote: Re: overclocking, can you please provide a dummies suggested version we can just copy/paste into config? Thanks.

See release post. I was quite lucky and managed to reach 600MHz with custom sdram drive levels (schmoo), although as with all overclocking, what works for me might not work for you.

530MHz-550MHz should be possible for most Pi2 with stock over_voltage_sdram and stock schmoo values. Beyond this upper frequency you will probably need to apply a custom schmoo value to hit higher frequencies up to 600Mhz, although none of these overclocked frequencies are guaranteed.

To determine the best setting for your hardware you really need to go through the usual overclocking procedure of increasing srdam_freq and over_voltage_sdram incrementally until you reach a limit (run memtester to see if your sdram passes or fails), then start applying schmoo values at the command line (see overclocking discussion thread) which should help restore stability at higher frequencies. Once you've determined your best settings, add them to config.txt.

If you want to discuss Pi2 sdram overclocking I'd suggest a separate thread where this discussion can be more focused.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by Milhouse - 2016-02-02, 03:37
RPI 3 no internet access on wifi - by b1m1 - 2016-03-09, 14:44
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)6