OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-02-07, 20:17)dukester Wrote:
(2016-02-07, 19:21)popcornmix Wrote:
(2016-02-07, 18:46)dukester Wrote: True HD is giving the high pitched audio distortions, DTS and DD 5.1 seem to be fine here tho.

Tested True-HD from Minions ISO and audio seems fine. A sample file that shows audio problems would be useful.

my issue is probably not a good one to use..

i cannot playback true HD 7.1 on my amp, only DD and DTS 5.1

normally that format ends up as 2ch at my AMP but with ok 2ch playback with the 0206 build i got the distortion on top of 2ch playback with movie PAN ,havent tested others, i can tho if you need me to

issues for me are the 3D stuff.. do you see 3D issues with last nights 3D changes?

here is my log of 3d playback.

hsbs stuff played fine, output 3d automatically(nothing required from me) going to 2d combines the hsbs into 1 good image !!

imax sholin monk 3d iso gives black screen (worked fine previously)

PAN (3d output is all good, starts in 2D mode, have to hit 3D button on tv) True HD audio issues as noted above ( switiching to DD 5.1 track and it plays fine)

shark movie (no 3D output at all, tv gives 2d to 3d conversion options)

OK just went and checked again.. basically most 3D iso files play just a black screen, KODI GUI is present, AVR switches to correct audio mode but i get silence. GUI counter shows it playings normally. stopping the playback occasionally shows a TAB GUI before switching back to the normal output on the menu. once or twice my TV kept switching from 3d to 2d and back all while on the blank playback this is with omx player.

UPDATE

MMAL seems to be fine for all playback, audio issues were fixed by switching channels back to 2.0 and enabling dd transcoding. TrueHD works good as 5.1 DD for me now again at least with mmal.
omx player still gives no 3d iso playback.
Main System - HTPC - Intel I3 6300 - Asrock z170 - 16 GB DDR4 - 128gb SSD - 65" UHD HDR Sony Android TV - Pioneer VSX 1130-K - 7.2.2 speakers
Other devices currently in use - 55" 3D UHD LG TV - 2 Fire TV's - Nexus Player - MiniMX s905 - Voyo Vmac Mini
Ubuntu Server - 12 TB NAS - MYSQL - Torrent Box

Messages In This Thread
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by dukester - 2016-02-07, 20:53
RPI 3 no internet access on wifi - by b1m1 - 2016-03-09, 14:44
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)6