• 75(current)
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
Thanks, will be in the next build (#0215 on Monday)
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2016-02-14, 13:07)PpenoO Wrote: I'm experiencing huge lags playing this video (mp4, FullHD, 60fps, 35mbit/s). Last time I played it successfully I used test build Kodi 16 therefore no idea about the last working build.

Can someone check my issue? Do you experience the same? Thanks.
(2016-02-15, 08:15)PpenoO Wrote: Can someone check my issue? Do you experience the same? Thanks.

Video seems ok to me.
I only have some micro judder,but i don´t think that is your problem?
I would call it stuttering. It should be smooth and fluent. Media player built in my tv, pc, laptop can play this video fluently as a 60 fps video should be. I was able to play it with rpi2 and openelec test build 16 too.
Touch display issue:

Yes, with #0214 my Kodi is touchable again. Wink

And here is my kodi.log when touch display is not working (RPi2, RPi 7" touch display, #0213):
http://xbmclogs.com/pwhpojvsh
Hello,
i have a little Problem with this "DTS miniDVD" [Alan Parsons Projekt]
That file is public.

The problem appears since #0126 to #0214. DTS no passtrough only playin pcm.
But all my Audio-DTS-CD works
Making a new SDcard, OE6.01 plays (but other pronlems with DVD), fresh update to #0126 and now new build.

The Police (certificable) wouldn't play DD5.1
Tina Turne Live from Holland (also publik/known) also no DD5.1 and no DTS5.1

Variation with omx / mm Player brought no improvement.
I noticed also some "leap in time" on the progressbar left (seconds).

I think i am the only poor old poor boy with this perseverative problems, sorry
(2016-02-15, 18:50)doldi Wrote: The problem appears since #0126 to #0214. DTS no passtrough only playin pcm.

So were you happy with #0125?
no, be okay with #0126, because DVD works, but isn't perfect.
(2016-02-15, 18:50)doldi Wrote: The problem appears since #0126 to #0214. DTS no passtrough only playin pcm.

So were you happy with #0125?

(2016-02-15, 19:07)doldi Wrote: no, be okay with #0126, because DVD works, but isn't perfect.

This isn't making sense to me.
What was the first build with the passthrough problem?
ok, have prescribed

here is my notice to/of that Problem:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2245225
(2016-02-15, 18:02)mity! Wrote: Touch display issue:

Yes, with #0214 my Kodi is touchable again. Wink

And here is my kodi.log when touch display is not working (RPi2, RPi 7" touch display, #0213):
http://xbmclogs.com/pwhpojvsh

Thanks for the log. I see the line:

Code:
T:1963823104  NOTICE: Avoiding joystick as normal input device - /dev/input/event0

This log line was added by PR 8385. The problem is that joysticks were detected as normal input devices instead of joysticks and ignored. PR 8385 fixes this, but now touchscreens are detected as joysticks and ignored.

We've updated the patch to be a little smarter detecting joysticks, so now these devices should be able to coexist. Look for the next build with PR 8807 (which includes 8385) to see if it's fixed.
Hello popcornmix,
here is a logfile from #0126 [DTS malfunktion]

...after 10 - 15 sec. after playing a song , screen was black and return with playing DTS.
That is what i mean, sometime plays DTS, sometimes absolutly not.

Kodi 16 build #1001 make here always a good job, but since "Krypton" i have big problems to play correct multichannel over passtrough.
And , i was in the past absent and don't have time to test all builds, sorry, only at random some newer builds.

Yours sincerely
Harald
Wink
(2016-02-13, 13:38)MikeB2013 Wrote:
(2016-02-13, 12:58)ksooo Wrote: @MikeB2013: Do I read this correct that you expect a folder "Default" and inside this another folder "Transporter" and inside the latter some recordings? And you do not have a toplevel folder called "DefaultTransporter", right? So, the problem is related to nested folders, I'd say. Tvheadend does not support nested folders. That's why I could not test this.

Your reading is correct. There is no "DefaultTransporter" folder.

Top level Default (in this case), inside more folders (each of which has recordings),

Mike

Should be fixed once https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/9145 got merged
Hi,

very great what have been achieved on the Raspberry Pi 2 but i've a problem with the Krypton builds for the original Raspberry Pi. If i want to upgrade from openelec 6.0.1 to Krypton the screen stays black after the upgrade. I can see the first bootscreen and then nothing. It seem's to bee running because i can access is with samba but not with a network remote. I tried different builds but everytime the same behavior.

Best regards
(2016-02-15, 22:12)ksooo Wrote:
(2016-02-13, 13:38)MikeB2013 Wrote:
(2016-02-13, 12:58)ksooo Wrote: @MikeB2013: Do I read this correct that you expect a folder "Default" and inside this another folder "Transporter" and inside the latter some recordings? And you do not have a toplevel folder called "DefaultTransporter", right? So, the problem is related to nested folders, I'd say. Tvheadend does not support nested folders. That's why I could not test this.

Your reading is correct. There is no "DefaultTransporter" folder.

Top level Default (in this case), inside more folders (each of which has recordings),

Mike

Should be fixed once https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/9145 got merged

Thank you! I look forward to testing this when it is in a build.
  • 75(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)6