OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-02-21, 16:02)Milhouse Wrote: Is it crashing always with the same album? It looks like it is crashing after or while scraping smb://STOURWALK/music/2 Unlimited/No Limit/album.nfo. There's nothing obvious in #0220 that looks like it would cause this, can you try earlier builds and try to determine when the crashing started?

A little more investigation done (although not yet trying to bisect previous builds) and a little more background.

The music in question live on my unraid NAS and was previously controlled by a x86 based openelec build (most likely Isengard based). The NAS has been shipped from the UK to the US and is now hooked up to my rPi, so I'm rescanning all the files again.

All of my artists and albums have 'artist.nfo' and 'album.nfo' files in place. The crash consistent occurs whenever the Universal Artist/Album Scraper gets involved. If I remover the album.nfo then it crashes on the Artist, if I then remove the artist.nfo then it'll scan in that Artist/Album just fine.

All the crashlogs seem to SEGFAULT in the same place..

Code:
Core was generated by `/usr/lib/kodi/kodi.bin --standalone -fs --lircdev /run/lirc/lircd'.
Program terminated with signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
#0  0x007920f4 in CNfoFile::Create(std::string const&, std::shared_ptr<ADDON::CScraper> const&, int) ()
[Current thread is 1 (Thread 0x64b563a0 (LWP 2659))]

And indeed the method place seems to indicate a NFO related issue Smile

So the simple solution is to delete all my existing NFO files, but that just masks what might be a problem rather than cures it. Given that it therefore might not be rPi specific either who is the best person to talk to?

Messages In This Thread
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by stourwalk - 2016-02-21, 22:47
RPI 3 no internet access on wifi - by b1m1 - 2016-03-09, 14:44
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)6