Thread Closed
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-03-04, 16:41)pappaganush Wrote:
(2016-03-04, 09:34)opeters Wrote: That’s unfortunate. Can’t use another backend since only DVBLink works with my current AnySee tuners.
I could be out of place here but maybe this would be the time to switch to TVHeadend?

Good luck getting any vendor to support Kodi, not going to happen in 9 out of 10 cases imho. Just like Hifiberry, they all don't have a budget for it.

As for your problem, TVheadend will take a bit to learn, because it is a little over-engineered with regard to the channel lists. If you can spare
a few evenings of tinkering, it is very very powerful and flexible. Depending on the jurisdiction you are in, using it with oscam and e.g. a USB
smartcard reader might work and might even be legal. Don't discuss here though, use a search engine and a more appropriate site for CA.

Another option might be abandoning linear TV altogether and subscribe to a service like Netflix. There were times in my life when I watched
500 channels and after a couple of months it dawned on me that I wasn't really missing anything by not watching any of them.
Katastrophentourist
  Thread Closed

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Messages In This Thread
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by MarkT - 2016-03-05, 04:55
RPI 3 no internet access on wifi - by b1m1 - 2016-03-09, 14:44

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)56
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.