OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
Just got a Pi 3 and so installed the OpenElec build 6.0.3 and all went well with the setup.
After installing the backup utility and running it I then upgraded first of all to the #307 build and now to the #309, via the update method.
I am using the default skin and not Confluence or any other.

I use a Turtle Beach sound stick with SPDIF output and DTS and DD pass-through, all works fine (Turtle Beach Audio Advantage Micro II USB Sound Card).
It is seen as a ALSA Audio Advantage MicroII, S/PDIF

But.....

I added a source of photos to the main menu, which reside on the same server as my other media of TV shows and Movies.

When I start to browse the jpg files in their folders, works fine, the sound will then change to a quite loud "white noise" type hissing which will then occur on each press of the MCE remote. Default sound scheme applied.

This will continue until I reboot the Pi3 and not browse any photos and the sound is great with pass through working for DD and DTS and no "white noise" hissing occurring. This repeats each time that I browse a media folder which contain jpgs. I have not tried to watch any recorded videos in mp4 or mov format, which had been taken with my camera.

I enabled logging and hopefully the file (zipped) below could be helpful....?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/stgbf1fgg3adid...1.zip?dl=0

Thanks Smile

Messages In This Thread
RPI 3 no internet access on wifi - by b1m1 - 2016-03-09, 14:44
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by Vimes - 2016-03-10, 12:52
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)6