OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-03-11, 23:41)Milhouse Wrote: As far as these builds are concerned Confluence is now a "third-party" skin, just like Aeon Nox. You'll need to post in the Confluence support forum if you have Confluence problems. There are no plans to include any further Confluence changes in these builds.

Milhouse, thanks for replay and clearing this up for me. With sadness I let go off the Confluence ;(
Confluence even with latest updates release 6.0.4 Revamp'ed themes for Kodi v17 Krypton would not activate audio video buttons on player screen.

I moved on then and now I'm happy Estuary user with your latest #0311 build. I had some issues with couple of 3D ISO files not playing at the earlier stage of player 8.0 (beginning of March) but with the latest updates it is much better now. I'll keep on testing and let you know if I find something serious. I general it looks like the update to 8.0 and Estuary skin increased CPU usage and it is on the border line with 3D ISO files.

One quick question if you guys don`t mind. Maybe this is not the correct thread but I`ll ask anyway Wink I already searched the net and couldn't find the answer.
How to select add-ons for the home screen? Where do you pick add-ons and how do you control order of add-on tiles shown on the home screen in Estuary skin?

Thanks a lot.

Messages In This Thread
RPI 3 no internet access on wifi - by b1m1 - 2016-03-09, 14:44
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by 3DBuff - 2016-03-13, 02:04
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)6