OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
As I mentioned in this thread, I believe there is strong evidence of a bug in all of the Kodi 17 Milhouse builds.

Additionally, there is evidence of someone else repro'ing the same bug.

When I turn off the TV and then back on again or switch source away and back to the Pi 2, it loses signal to the Pi 2. I can repro this on 2 of my 3 televisions. Unlike Kougami, I can't make the issue go away by pressing buttons on my remote. I have to reboot the Pi on either TV. (Samsung, Vizio)

Here is a link to a log file - https://www.dropbox.com/s/ucv416avc7pgry...4.zip?dl=0

In both cases "tvservice -s" returns the same value when the TV is displaying signal and when it is displaying no signal. For instance -
BasementKodi:~ # tvservice -s
state 0x12000a [HDMI CEA (16) RGB lim 16:9], 1920x1080 @ 59.94Hz, progressive
BasementKodi:~ # tvservice -s
state 0x12000a [HDMI CEA (16) RGB lim 16:9], 1920x1080 @ 59.94Hz, progressive

When I try to specify a resolution in System>Video, it will only allow me to choose "Desktop", but that doesn't seem to be the issue, since tvservice is reporting back the correct resolution in any case.

Empirical evidence that this is a bug in these builds is that I can always correct the issue by rolling back to OE6, and always repro it by installing a Kodi 17 Milhouse build. Same behavior on both TVs.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can provide.

Thanks,
Jay

Messages In This Thread
RPI 3 no internet access on wifi - by b1m1 - 2016-03-09, 14:44
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by fizbin - 2016-03-20, 18:14
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)6