OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-03-26, 14:33)steve1977 Wrote: Anyone using mysql with the latest nightlies? It is not working for me with any of the Krypton nightlies. I have initially reported this in the Windows section (see #44 of http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=262999&page=3 for clear logs of what is happening). Just tried with RPi2, but facing the same issue. Have rolled back to Jarvis and all working well. Also when running sqlite, Krypton works.

Any thoughts how to get Krypton nightlies to work with mysql?

Yes and I've seen no issues so far... I have three PIs (2 RPI2 / 1 RPI3) and a x86 all using nightlies with no issue with an mysql backend.

I looked at your other thread, why are you doing the following settings if you are using a mysql backend?

<importwatchedstate>false</importwatchedstate> <!-- import previously exported playdate and playcount from .nfo files. Defaults to false -->
<importresumepoint>false</importresumepoint> <!-- import previously exported resume point from .nfo files. Defaults to false -->

I would recommend removing those options.
HTPC(s): All running LibreELEC
  • AMD 2200G APU on Gigabyte AB350N-Gaming WIFI-CF
  • RPI3 x2 | RPI2 x2
NAS: FreeNAS (Latest Stable) | NFS/CIFS

Messages In This Thread
RPI 3 no internet access on wifi - by b1m1 - 2016-03-09, 14:44
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by pyrodex - 2016-03-26, 14:35
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)6