OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-03-28, 19:35)quikote Wrote:
(2016-03-28, 10:39)Loc2262 Wrote:
(2016-03-28, 05:45)Milhouse Wrote: You can use tvheadend #0324 and continue updating to newer versions of OE - I'm pretty sure there's no relationship between the backend tvheadend add-on, and the front-end PVR API used by the various PVR clients.

Ooh, I think there was a misunderstanding! I'm not talking about the tvheadend server, but about the client in OE! Smile

I'm not using the OE TVHE server. I have the server installed on another PI under Raspbian. It's the client addon that crashes #327 as soon as I enable it. That happens no matter if it gets a connection to the server or not, so it's not related to the server at all.

I was already confused as to why switching to a new ffmpeg version should constitute a problem for building the client. Wink

Hi. It happens the same with my RPi3. It works perfect with #326 but some minutes ago I have updated to #327 and I got the boot loop. Also TVheadend client is used in the Rpi3. The server is located in a NAS. Till today everything worked as expected so something in the #327 update is causing some conflict with OE TVHeadend client addon.
Now back to #326.

Possibly fixed by PR9477, please go back to #0326 for now. There's not going to be a new build tonight.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RPI 3 no internet access on wifi - by b1m1 - 2016-03-09, 14:44
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by Milhouse - 2016-03-28, 22:29
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)6