• 125(current)
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-03-30, 04:42)Milhouse Wrote: New OpenELEC.tv Krypton build #0329: RPi / RPi2
(Supercedes previous build)
Reordered kodi-splash to start earlier, you barely have time to read the version number now...
The animation doesn't have time to fully finish on a RPi2 any more. The box barely has a chance to unfold so no name is shown at all. Not that I mind that much, I prefer the speed improvement, but the "messy" impression it makes now is reason enough for me to disable the animation completely. How was that done again?
Hey Milhouse, thanks for the new build! pvr.hts works fine now!

(2016-03-30, 04:42)Milhouse Wrote: Reordered kodi-splash to start earlier, you barely have time to read the version number now...

The behaviour regarding that on my PI2 is now as follows. (I've turned PI splash, OpenELEC splash and Kodi static splash off, Kodi animation turned on.)

The version number string appears for about 2 seconds. Then the animation starts. After about 3 seconds it gets interrupted and the screen turns black. After 6 more seconds, the Kodi GUI appears.
Kind regards, Frank

Kodi: LibreELEC Beta
HTPC: Raspberry Pi 2 (Model B)
TV: Toshiba 47"
NAS: Debian Jessie x64 (Gigabyte GA-D510UD), HDD 3x1.5 TB + 1x2 TB (SnapRAID, MergerFS)
Same here!
Just installed #329 - no re-boot, no hanging
Thank you!!!
(2016-03-30, 10:50)Forage Wrote: The animation doesn't have time to fully finish on a RPi2 any more. The box barely has a chance to unfold so no name is shown at all. Not that I mind that much, I prefer the speed improvement, but the "messy" impression it makes now is reason enough for me to disable the animation completely.

It's meant to play out fully as Kodi should wait for the video to finish, but for an unknown reason some Pi's don't do this. Unfortunately (?) all my Pi's will wait for the video.

(2016-03-30, 10:50)Forage Wrote: How was that done again?
Code:
touch /storage/.config/splash.disable
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Hi!

My first try with OpenELEC. I had 6.95.1 working just fine and wanted to try Kodi17 under OpenELEC. I dropped the #329 tar into the .update folder and rebooted; it went through its update successfully and then rebooted again but then hangs at the blue "KODI" logo screen (I've turned the animation off)

Debug log: http://xbmclogs.com/paapd3sgk

any ideas what I did? I've only enabled dvblink pvr and done some basic configuration so far. thanks Smile
Well I kicked it into life by removing Addons*.db, TV*.db and Epg*.db - was probably the first one that did it.
Upgraded from 6.95.1 to #0329, waited through the long Kodi boot screen, deleted all Addons.db files in users/database, rebooted and all works fine, but Quasar. In all the builds over #0319 Quasar stopped working. Any ideas what was changed there that impacted this addon ?

Thanks.
(2016-03-30, 13:51)Caesium Wrote: Hi!

My first try with OpenELEC. I had 6.95.1 working just fine and wanted to try Kodi17 under OpenELEC. I dropped the #329 tar into the .update folder and rebooted; it went through its update successfully and then rebooted again but then hangs at the blue "KODI" logo screen (I've turned the animation off)

Debug log: http://xbmclogs.com/paapd3sgk

any ideas what I did? I've only enabled dvblink pvr and done some basic configuration so far. thanks Smile

(2016-03-30, 14:09)Kiralina Wrote: Upgraded from 6.95.1 to #0329, waited through the long Kodi boot screen, deleted all Addons.db files in users/database, rebooted and all works fine, but Quasar. In all the builds over #0319 Quasar stopped working. Any ideas what was changed there that impacted this addon ?

Thanks.

Delete the addonds.db or disbale the pvr addons. i failed to do this and got the dame issues @Caesium
(2016-03-30, 14:09)Kiralina Wrote: Upgraded from 6.95.1 to #0329, waited through the long Kodi boot screen, deleted all Addons.db files in users/database, rebooted and all works fine, but Quasar. In all the builds over #0319 Quasar stopped working. Any ideas what was changed there that impacted this addon ?

I can't see any commit in #319 that could stop quasar working. Are you sure #318 is still working for you and #319 is not working?
A debug log from each build may give some clues.
(2016-03-30, 16:24)popcornmix Wrote:

I can't see any commit in #319 that could stop quasar working. Are you sure #318 is still working for you and #319 is not working?
A debug log from each build may give some clues.

It is working in #0319. It stopped working in #0320 and above. Quasar starts,loads the lists, downloads normally, but after this, prompts with file could not be played. I tried every build above #0319 and it's the same. I deleted cache, settings.xml, even uninstalled and reinstalled everything. It works fine in OE 6.03, 6.95.1, and all Krypton builds before #0320.

I went back to #0319, but I'll install #0329 later and get a debug log.
(2016-03-30, 16:39)Kiralina Wrote: It is working in #0319. It stopped working in #0320 and above. Quasar starts,loads the lists, downloads normally, but after this, proms with file could not be played. I tried every build above #0319 and it's the same. I deleted cache, settings.xml, even uninstalled and reinstalled everything. It works fine in OE 6.03, 6.95.1, and all Krypton builds before #0320.

Okay. A debg log with #319 (working) and with #320 (not working) would be most useful.
(2016-03-30, 16:46)popcornmix Wrote:
(2016-03-30, 16:39)Kiralina Wrote: It is working in #0319. It stopped working in #0320 and above. Quasar starts,loads the lists, downloads normally, but after this, proms with file could not be played. I tried every build above #0319 and it's the same. I deleted cache, settings.xml, even uninstalled and reinstalled everything. It works fine in OE 6.03, 6.95.1, and all Krypton builds before #0320.

Okay. A debg log with #319 (working) and with #320 (not working) would be most useful.

Hi @popcornmix,

Here are the logs: #0319 http://xbmclogs.com/p5azjjnpe working Quasar

#0320 http://xbmclogs.com/pmnndmx7j non working Quasar

Clean install of 6.0.3, no personal settings apart from Quasar and xbmclogs, upgraded to #0319, upgraded to #0320 I've seen something like plugin video Quasar player loop in the log file, but the logs are like Chinese to me, so....

Thanks.
Hi all,
Just install #329 and playing music with internet connection and extension for radio (DI internet music) : boot loop after perhaps 30mn of use !!
and that is reproducible...
Thanks
(2016-03-30, 18:53)manu33xtro Wrote: Hi all,
Just install #329 and playing music with internet connection and extension for radio (DI internet music) : boot loop after perhaps 30mn of use !!
and that is reproducible...

Is that new in #329? Was #328 okay?
(2016-03-30, 18:37)Kiralina Wrote: Clean install of 6.0.3, no personal settings apart from Quasar and xbmclogs, upgraded to #0319, upgraded to #0320 I've seen something like plugin video Quasar player loop in the log file, but the logs are like Chinese to me, so....

Thanks. There are some clues in the differences. The bad log shows:
Code:
DEBUG: ADDON: Dll Initializing - Input Stream
  NOTICE: ADDON: Loaded virtual child addon special://temp/inputstream.mpd-0.so
   DEBUG: SECTION:LoadDLL(special://temp/inputstream.mpd-0.so)
   DEBUG: Loading: /storage/.kodi/temp/inputstream.mpd-0.so
   DEBUG: AddOnLog: Input Stream: ADDON_Create()
   DEBUG: AddOnLog: Input Stream: Open()
   DEBUG: CAddonCallbacksAddon - GetAddonSetting - add-on 'Input Stream' requests setting 'LASTBANDWIDTH'
   DEBUG: CAddonCallbacksAddon - GetAddonSetting - add-on 'Input Stream' requests setting '__addonpath__'
   DEBUG: CurlFile::Open(0x5aaa1140) http://localhost:65251/files/file.mp4
  NOTICE: [plugin.video.quasar] INFO  torrentfs    ▶ Open             Opening /file.mp4
  NOTICE: [plugin.video.quasar] INFO  torrentfs    ▶ Seek             Seeking at 0...
   DEBUG: AddOnLog: Input Stream: Download http://localhost:65251/files/file.mp4 finished
   ERROR: AddOnLog: Input Stream: Could not open / parse mpdURL (http://localhost:65251/files/file.mp4)
   DEBUG: AddOnLog: Input Stream: GetStreamIds()
   ERROR: CVideoPlayer::OpenInputStream - error opening [http://localhost:65251/files/file.mp4]

So it looks like inputstream is hijacking the link, but failing to handle it. And sure enough new in that build is:
[*]VideoPlayer: inputstream changes, bump to 1.0.2 (92c4b245)

Inputstream was updated again to 1.0.3 in #329 - I assume that is still broken?
  • 125(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)6