OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-04-03, 22:07)J_E_F_F Wrote:
(2016-04-02, 13:26)popcornmix Wrote: It's rather more complicated than just bitrate. We can play some 10Mbit/s HEVC which is very high for HEVC (with it's higher compression rates).
But it is possible to produce a 1Mbit/s stream we can't play.

I attempted to do some google research between ffmpeg 2.8.x and 3.0.x and came up empty.
Currently I am on the latest nightly with the ffmpeg 2.8.6 branch, is that anything 3.0.1 in the newer nightly builds might help?
I was planning to wait a few days for the newer bugs to be worked out before updating.

In "a few days" some of the old bugs would be gone... But others could appear. These are not "stable" builds, and it will take some time before they are there......

With that in mind. They are actually quite stable! You could find some builds being more problematic - but most are quite good. Currently I use v403 as "my daily driver" - and it is actually not that bad Smile
(for me TV is buggy with the Estuary skin, but perfect with Rapier, which anyway is my preferred... So all good Smile

Messages In This Thread
RPI 3 no internet access on wifi - by b1m1 - 2016-03-09, 14:44
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by toppot - 2016-04-03, 22:21
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)6