OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
I got the Same Problem. 3D.MVC shows as HD as well on 0403. Same problem with the confluence skin.

Also I just noticed that opening a 3D I so file takes quite long. It takes 15-20s over a nfs share to open. I am not sure if it was always that long, but it does not feel right taking so long. The exact same movie as mkv opens instantaneously.

And while testing the 3D flag I noticed that some of my 3D iso files do not play anymore. I have no idea when this started. I guess this could be ffmpeg 3 related
In the log I first tried to play a file that now fails and the one that is still working.
Debug Log

And another thing I noticed with the updated confluence skin:
The transparencys now work again (thank you guys for that by the way). But they work a little bit too well. The message boxes that you acknowledge with an OK-Button are fully transparent now. You can only see the text and the button. This should also be in the logs: when the first movie did not play I got a transparent message that at least one file could not be played.

Messages In This Thread
RPI 3 no internet access on wifi - by b1m1 - 2016-03-09, 14:44
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by niwa2 - 2016-04-04, 21:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)6