OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-04-05, 11:17)toppot Wrote: Also: an update and a question. I am now on Libreelec 405. Is that the same as openelec 404Huh I am confused how come versions are not exactly the same, and how come openelec builds appear to be slightly more frequent than Libreelec (this one is for you Milhouse..)

LE #0405 is pretty much the same as OE #0404. Not exactly the same, as obviously it contains LE enhancements, which is why I'm not attempting to keep the build id in step - they're not the same (but close).

OE builds appear more frequently because OE is still the basis for my "official" builds, and I'm producing LE builds only as-and-when (you'll also notice they're completely without documentation or changelogs, so pretty much unsupported). That will all change when I'm able to make the switch to LE 100%.

(2016-04-05, 11:17)toppot Wrote: This (Libreelec 0405) seems VERY stable for me - only problem still remaining since 3xx (both Openelec and Libreelec) is that somehow it seems that when idling for a long time the RPI2 seems to freeze.. Not sure if it is when I turn on TV (CEC remote), or just from the idling... All in CEC and screensaver is set to NOT sleep (it dims the screen, thats all) - but still this problem.
(killing kodi is often possible, but not always). And this is not from 5 min. idling (when screensaver kicks in), but perhaps after 1+ hour...

I'm not seeing this problem at all, and my RPi3 is on 24x7 and idle most of that time (Dim screensaver @ 3 minutes, "suspend" enabled @ 15 minutes). However CEC is disabled as it's only connected to a computer monitor... are you able to disable CEC and see if that helps?
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RPI 3 no internet access on wifi - by b1m1 - 2016-03-09, 14:44
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by Milhouse - 2016-04-05, 13:22
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)6