OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-04-05, 08:02)Milhouse Wrote:
(2016-04-04, 21:40)niwa2 Wrote: And another thing I noticed with the updated confluence skin:
The transparencys now work again (thank you guys for that by the way). But they work a little bit too well. The message boxes that you acknowledge with an OK-Button are fully transparent now. You can only see the text and the button. This should also be in the logs: when the first movie did not play I got a transparent message that at least one file could not be played.

Can you provide a screenshot, or a way to reproduce? The yes/no/cancel dialogs I've seen are all appearing correctly in Confluence 3.0.7 with #0404. Make sure you've updated to Confluence 3.0.7 as 3.0.6 had broken/missing textures.

Yesterday evening I could only see 3.0.6 in the default repo.
I switched to this one which fixed the black areas on the home screen. And all the other visual anomalies except for the message boxes.
The confirmation message when I switched to the confluence skin was already completely transparent, with only text and the yes and no buttons visible.

Messages In This Thread
RPI 3 no internet access on wifi - by b1m1 - 2016-03-09, 14:44
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by niwa2 - 2016-04-05, 19:30
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)6