Thread Closed
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-04-07, 08:16)toppot Wrote: then I made the install through the short guide. I selected Samba and SSH - but that did not stick, and I had to use the "Libreelec" menu to enable those - perhaps something to look in toHuh

Which "short guide"? Edit: Presumably you mean the "First Run Wizard"?

If you are using my LibreELEC builds and having problems it would be best not to report them here as this is the OpenELEC thread. The LibreELEC builds should still be considered experimental and are (for now) unsupported which is why I'm not yet documenting them with their own thread, although they should - in general - work to the same standard as these OpenELEC builds. I appreciate you using them, but I'm not yet in a position to support them so please continue reporting issues only about the OpenELEC builds in this thread.

(2016-04-07, 08:16)toppot Wrote: Is something stored outside of .kodiHuh??

No, Kodi settings are all stored within .kodi. The only settings outside of .kodi are OpenELEC settings (eg. network config, ssh, samba etc.)
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
  Thread Closed

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Messages In This Thread
RPI 3 no internet access on wifi - by b1m1 - 2016-03-09, 14:44
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by Milhouse - 2016-04-07, 09:04

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)56
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.