OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-04-16, 00:56)javaboyuk Wrote:
(2016-04-15, 20:55)Sinisan Wrote:
(2016-04-14, 20:49)querty1000 Wrote: looks like OSMC have DVD playback
2310068 (post)

Hello !

Thank you for the information. Unfortunately, I tried right now (...with a version which doesn't exist : 16.8-057... Huh), and it doesn't run (iso dvd file).

It looks like nobody except Dodli and I has interest for DVD playback :roll eyes:

Have a good week-end, and thank you to all people working to build a wonderful free and powerful system.

I have gone back to openelec beta, as I can't play my dvd images :-(, but I could not work out why we have the issue in Millhouse builds.
I think the build code got foobared. I also can't see what the other build has done to get it back as there does not seem to be a related change.
Although I note they say that the required lib has been put back as a dependance yesterday/today. So... maybe it migh be the fix we need here too?

Some time ago I sent Millhouse a pm with all I knew about the libdvd* crossbuild issue,
the issue is quite trivial to fix, my own little OS has dvd playback enabled, but my patches are not compatible with OpenELEC.
However the PR which broke libdvd* stuff cross-build should have never been merged as it was, but that's up to kodi devs,
I lack the free time necessary to figure out Open/LibreELEC buildsystem and produce a patch,
if OpenELEC devs don't want or don't have time to fix it - don't blame them, they may have other more important things to do.

Messages In This Thread
RPI 3 no internet access on wifi - by b1m1 - 2016-03-09, 14:44
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by asavah - 2016-04-16, 02:05
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)6