OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-04-29, 05:34)Milhouse Wrote: Can't really tell you much other than an addon you've installed is causing the problem - it looks like it might be crashing while the addon is trying to use (or simply initialising) inputstream.smoothstream, presumably this is something you've installed as inputstream.smoothstream isn't included by default in this build (it is in the later LibreELEC builds).

Shouldn't deleting the entire .kodi folder have eliminated any addons? Doing that has seemingly no impact.

Completely wiping out the entirety of /storage temporarily resolved it and it was stable until I connected it to the internet. About 30 seconds after setting up WiFi it was crashing again, so it seems to me like if it's an addon then it's a bundled one which updates as soon as it sees the internet.

Here's a paste showing me wiping .kodi out entirely, then listing the files under /storage/ to show what's left in the writable area of the system, then launching Kodi and getting the same error.

http://pastebin.com/VFeAEjAZ

Messages In This Thread
RPI 3 no internet access on wifi - by b1m1 - 2016-03-09, 14:44
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by wolrah - 2016-05-01, 06:37
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)6