Widget Panel View
This widget is awesome, I love the customization options and have been spending lots of time trying out different settings. I really like the panel view style of the widgets when the home menu is set to "Classic", but I find that the number of entries is limited to what fits on the screen. When the home menu is set to "Normal" the widget only displays one entry at a time but you can scroll through many more. Is there a way to increase the number of entries shown on the panel view style widget?
Did you ever find out how to change the limit ? i'm looking for the same solution right now, love the widget's classic look but wish it showed all the content in the specified directory
In Includes_Home.xml find the line (1176) -

Code:
<content target="video" limit="10">$VAR[DefWidgetContent]</content>

and change or remove the limit="10" part. Reloadskin.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Thank You!!
(2016-02-07, 05:11)jurialmunkey Wrote: In Includes_Home.xml find the line (1176) -

Code:

Thanks!! Came to the forums just to ask for that too. Would be cool if you included the option to switch that from the skin settings

Thanks again
(2016-02-07, 05:11)jurialmunkey Wrote: In Includes_Home.xml find the line (1176) -

Code:

Hi, I am also trying to make this change but in my "includes_Home.xml" file that line of code does not exist. I'm looking at the one in \appdata\roaming\kodi....... Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
(2016-02-16, 23:11)wallyg8r Wrote:

Code:

Hi, I am also trying to make this change but in my "includes_Home.xml" file that line of code does not exist. I'm looking at the one in \appdata\roaming\kodi....... Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

What version of A:Z are you using? From 2.2.0 onwards the widgets are now handled by skinshortcuts templates.
These are in skin.arctic.zephyr/shortcuts/template.xml
Remove all the limit="10" parts in that file for 2.2.0+
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2016-02-17, 05:02)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2016-02-16, 23:11)wallyg8r Wrote:

Code:

What version of A:Z are you using? From 2.2.0 onwards the widgets are now handled by skinshortcuts templates.
These are in skin.arctic.zephyr/shortcuts/template.xml
Remove all the limit="10" parts in that file for 2.2.0+

Thanks a million!! And thanks for getting back to me so quickly!
How do you disable the auto scroll of the widget? Thanks

Code:

See below
Got it done. Thanks Jurial
So I tried removing the "10" and changing it to "20" but I keep getting the error (unable to build menu) don't know what I'm doing wrong :/

This is the line that I'm trying to change

Code:
<content limit="10" target="$SKINSHORTCUTS[target]">$SKINSHORTCUTS[content]</content>

It appears three times and in all I removed the 10 and replaced it with 20 like so

Code:
<content limit="20" target="$SKINSHORTCUTS[target]">$SKINSHORTCUTS[content]</content>

Didn't work.

Sent from my iPhone
Also a question on the widgets:

I have a widget set to a playlist. The playlist is set to 'random order'. However, in the widget, it's alphabetically. Is this normal behavior? Can it be changed?

And another question:
For the Pictures section, I have the widget set to a folder with pictures. It shows them random (which I like), but they never update, not even between reboots. From my folder with a thousand images, it's always the same few that are shown. I have the setting for widgets to 'allowed to reload' but that doesn't help.
Again, how can I change this?

Thanks a million. Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Widget Panel View0