Hi TGX
Hi i'm absolutely loving the nebula skin. I'm trying to so hard to work on a really cool MOD for it and theres one particular thing i'm trying to do and i'm just wondering exactly just how difficult this would be. Basically my idea is on the Main home screen instead of the main tiles being rectangle i'm trying to change them to become a circle. Is This even possible and if so how i go about doing this?
You have to use the "diffuse" attribute of the "texture" tag the same way i used it for reflections of the home items in the Black Glass Nova skin.

Tgx
Hi TGX

After a little playing around i managed to get it looking like this...

Nebula MOD

Let me know what you think mate

AC
Hey

I also noticed that when attempting to set season & episode views for all pages within genesis it doesn't actually do it. It works on the page that you first set it... however when you then attempt to navigate to the next page it reverts back to the default view...
(2015-12-07, 13:41)ajchinn Wrote: Hi TGX

Nebula MOD

AC

It's looking good. Nice work!

Tgx
(2015-12-07, 13:41)ajchinn Wrote: Hi TGX

Nebula MOD

AC

really nice !!! good job!
Thanks :-) still got some brushing up to to but I intend on ming a complete fully functioning build using my mod. I should be putting it up noobsandnerds community portal so other people can use it
I've just seen your signature aswell and what you watched last and just like you know that the wallpaper I have chosen to use for the TV shows section is actually from Brooklyn Nine Nine haha

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hi TGX0