• 7(current)
Release Amber now updated for Jarvis\v16
(2016-05-09, 11:57)joethepartylion Wrote: Jester has said that the update has been pushed to the kodi repo and is available and should auto-update, it may take a few hours for the mirrors to sync but it should be with everyone shortly.

Thank you.

I feel guilty that I don't give feed back except when I have a bug to report or a feature request, but I use this skin because it's awesome!
(2016-05-09, 04:04)AlexPTY Wrote:
(2016-05-08, 18:44)Gasoliner Wrote: Exit Kodi,delete Amber.skin from your userdata folder. Re-open to confluence skin and install Amber skin again, but set vertical menu to static.
Probably a bug.

this fix doesn't seems to work. after installation of Amber skin again "settings" menu option under skin config is now grayed out and unavailable

Yes because Amber skin has its settings at one click previous menu from where u are.
I can't figure what the option "static vertical menu" is for : in my case nothing change, the menu (vertical) is always static Huh
(2016-05-11, 07:53)iskonje Wrote: I can't figure what the option "static vertical menu" is for : in my case nothing change, the menu (vertical) is always static Huh

Yes, something seems to not be working even though my tests were fine before the commit. I'll have a look and see what I can figure out.
(2016-05-11, 07:56)joethepartylion Wrote:
(2016-05-11, 07:53)iskonje Wrote: I can't figure what the option "static vertical menu" is for : in my case nothing change, the menu (vertical) is always static Huh

Yes, something seems to not be working even though my tests were fine before the commit. I'll have a look and see what I can figure out.
Been testing this just now and can confirm what @iskonje has reported regarding the 2.2.7 update. In addition, I can further confirm that the master skin.amber-Jarvis is working as expected in the way that Amber originally handled the vertical home when disabling the static vertical home.
Found the problem, it seems I committed the wrong file, hence all of the issues.

It should be a fixedlist not a standard list! I'll make sure it is sorted for the next release, although that won't be for a month or so.
I have a problem on my raspberry pi 3. I have this skin installed. But when I start a video, it starts playing it in the background. I have to press back a lot of times (going back to main menu) to see the video. How can I fix this.
(2016-05-19, 19:29)bokkoman Wrote: I have a problem on my raspberry pi 3. I have this skin installed. But when I start a video, it starts playing it in the background. I have to press back a lot of times (going back to main menu) to see the video. How can I fix this.

While I haven't encountered this for video, I have seen it when playing back music, and had meant to raise it as a bug.

I'm not sure exactly when this started happening (around 14.2 - 15.0) but when music starts playing in PleXBMC, it begins playing in the background, and return has to be pressed a number of times before it's displayed.

Whenever I've encountered this in the past, the fix has been simple. Navigate to:

Settings>Skin Settings>Background Music Visualisation/Video Player On Home Screen

The default for this is 'Yes'. Change it to 'No', play a song, then return to this setting and change it back to 'Yes'. This has always worked for me (up to 16.1), but when trying this in one of the nightlies, I've had no such luck.

Still, give that a try.
Is there any way to create your own submenu in a home menu item? I can't see the option.

This skin is fantastic. Full of lovely features considering how light it is. I wish you could get the mini posters on tv episodes instead of episode thimnails - that's my only gripe.
OSMC Vero 4K, Intel NUC Celeron 847, ODroid N2+, Raspberry Pi3 LibreELEC. Amazon Fire TV
Vizio  Atmos 7.1
LG 65" OLED
(2016-05-11, 15:05)joethepartylion Wrote: Found the problem, it seems I committed the wrong file, hence all of the issues.

It should be a fixedlist not a standard list! I'll make sure it is sorted for the next release, although that won't be for a month or so.

Added to pull #59
(2016-06-01, 13:00)smallclone Wrote: I wish you could get the mini posters on tv episodes instead of episode thimnails - that's my only gripe.

Does anyone else want to see this option?

It should be pretty easy to add to Krypton now that I've rewritten the views.
(2016-06-02, 12:15)joethepartylion Wrote:
(2016-06-01, 13:00)smallclone Wrote: Is there any way to create your own submenu in a home menu item? I can't see the option.

This skin is fantastic. Full of lovely features considering how light it is. I wish you could get the mini posters on tv episodes instead of episode thimnails - that's my only gripe.

Perhaps as an option but I actually prefer the thumbnails for TV episodes.
(2016-06-02, 12:15)joethepartylion Wrote:
(2016-06-01, 13:00)smallclone Wrote: I wish you could get the mini posters on tv episodes instead of episode thimnails - that's my only gripe.

+1 on this. Another feature for consideration - requested by a few people in the past: ability to reorder menu items at least partially (my use case: have Addons and Favorites next to each other, need to modify XMLs currently and changes disappear after each update)

Thanks for this great skin!
If possible, I'd like to have the ability to edit the submenus. On the Movies submenu, there is no "unwatched" or "In-progress".

I realise that it's only 2 clicks away as I can go into "playlists" and select them from there. But it would be nice to have if possible.

This is my go to skin now. It's so fast I love it.
OSMC Vero 4K, Intel NUC Celeron 847, ODroid N2+, Raspberry Pi3 LibreELEC. Amazon Fire TV
Vizio  Atmos 7.1
LG 65" OLED
(2016-06-06, 11:31)smallclone Wrote: If possible, I'd like to have the ability to edit the submenus. On the Movies submenu, there is no "unwatched" or "In-progress".

I realise that it's only 2 clicks away as I can go into "playlists" and select them from there. But it would be nice to have if possible.

This is my go to skin now. It's so fast I love it.

Editing the submenu items needs to be done via the XML at the present time.

I'll add the option for in-progress movies to my next pull request to jester, this will make things more consistent too.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber now updated for Jarvis\v165