Almost Solved - But, Not all TV Show Folders are Displaying as Cover Art - WHY??
Sad 
Hi There.

I'm new to this forum and have posted here because I just can't seem to get any help for my issue anywhere else - including the official forum for my TV Media Box (ARNU Box)

Firstly a little info regarding my TV box and it's OS. As i mentioned it's an ARNU (formerly ARMADA) box running KODI under Linux and I am using the Confluence skin.

I have just set up a Windows 7 SMB share of some TV shows and Movies. Everything plays OK but no artwork such as covers or fanart is getting scraped for TV shows! I'm sure I have chosen the correct settings when setting up my share such as "Enable Fanart". And I also chose "TVDB" as the scraper for TV Shows and Movie Database for movies. The strange thing is that for Movies the artwork does get scraped so this is just a TV Shows issue.

I have also set up the same SMB share on my Laptop where I also have Kodi set up and on there both Movies and TV Shows all scrape the artwork no problem. I have posed this question on the ARNU Forum but as yet have no replys. Can anyone here help with this issue or at least point me in the right direction before I pull all my hair out in damn frustration Confused !

Any help greatly appreciated.
OK, I think I have finally solved, or almost solved this now. I have just set the content of my top level folder (the one that holds all my TV shows) to "TV Shows" and it is now scraping OK; although there does appear to be a little inconsistency.

All the cover art and fan art displays correctly when I navigate within any of my TV show folders that actually contain the video files (binaries). However when I am above i.e. not within that folder but above and highlighting it's name, for example immediately above and highlighting "The Walking Dead" then the cover art and fan art on some of them displays without having to navigate into the actual folder which is great. However only about 3 out of 10 shows does this and again I'm totally baffled as to why this should only work with a few. As far as I can see all my show naming and folder naming is correct and consistent. This is particularly annoying when I am in thumbnail display mode because all I see when I click on my TV Shows folder is a bunch of folders (displaying with tv show names but no cover art) and then just a few of the folders displaying as cover art which is how they all should be displayed!

Does anyone have any idea why this should be so?

dandino

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Almost Solved - But, Not all TV Show Folders are Displaying as Cover Art - WHY??0