"In Progress" not updating
Hi all,

I just wanted to point out that the "In Progress" window (within "TV Shows") does not seem to update on manual changes of watch status. It does properly update if an episode is effectively watched within Kodi. It however doesn't update if I just mark an episode watched or if episodes are automatically marked watched by the script "Trakt" after update of the library. Is it not possible to have the window updated in the 2 latter cases?

Cheers to all for your excellent work. I love Kodi and Rapier more and more every day!

Julian
Hi Julian.

Rapier uses the add-on service.skin.widgets for those widgets, although I'm considering replacing it sometime in the future.

I might be wrong, but there's probably not much I can do about your problem as I use the properties provided by the add-on. Sorry. For what it's worth, I experience the same issues as you if I only mark an episode watched or unwatched without watching it.

You can search or consider asking in the service.skin.widgets official thread about your problem.

Cheers
Gade
Hi Gade,

Thanks a lot for your quick reply, as always. I will try to ask the people responsible for the service.skin.widgets about this. When you say that you're considering replacing it in the future, do you have alternatives that seem to be more powerful?

Cheers

Julian
Hi Julian.

I think I have seen something about this already in the thread. So it might be worth searching through the official thread first Smile

I'm considering replacing the add-on with smart playlists included with the skin. They are faster and easier to use, but there's still some issues to figure out (one is to make the In Progress playlist for episodes work correctly).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"In Progress" not updating0