Win -  HOW TO - Fix Loss of HDMI Audio After Resume from Sleep Using an EDID Override
So, finally got around to following the steps in the first post... (wish I had done this years ago -literally years, ugh, I just hate getting out the mouse and keyboard for the HTPC)

THANK YOU!

I used to frequently have to re-select the proper audio to get everything working just right. Not any more.
I came across this post while searching for an answer to this problem and it seems I found it.  However, once I had the new .inf file, I had problems replacing the driver so thought I would try just replacing the monitor.inf file in the INF folder.

I renamed the original monitor.inf to monitor.inf.old, then copied the monitor.inf created by Monitor Asset Manager to the C:\Windows\INF folder.

After a reboot, everything worked fine, audio present after resuming from Sleep without having to go into Test mode etc., making it a much more straightforward fix.
Have you lost HDMI audio after resuming from Sleep?

*MOD EDIT*
(2018-11-10, 11:34)bron2 Wrote: Have you lost HDMI audio after resuming from Sleep?
We have no patience for people spamming useless URLs in older topic threads.
Either you take part in a meaningful way on this forum, or your stay here will be shortened very quickly.
Useful pages: Debug log (wiki) || First time user (wiki) || Troubleshooting (wiki) || Free content (wiki) || Forum rules (wiki) || VPN policy (wiki)
@Klojum there are other websites that will help, I do not need anything from you anymore. No
(2018-11-11, 10:40)bron2 Wrote: there are other websites that will help, I do not need anything from you anymore.
Huh..? You never clearly indicated you needed help, and I haven't provided you any help. So I have no clue what you are babbling about.

If you have a problem with Kodi or the device it runs on, feel free to open a new topic thread. Don't hijack some elses thread like you did this time.
Useful pages: Debug log (wiki) || First time user (wiki) || Troubleshooting (wiki) || Free content (wiki) || Forum rules (wiki) || VPN policy (wiki)
@Klojum you have a hostile attitude, and you are tiny. Nod
(2018-11-11, 14:17)bron2 Wrote: you have a hostile attitude, and you are tiny.
Why don't you sleep off your hangover, and come back when your senses are normal.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW TO - Fix Loss of HDMI Audio After Resume from Sleep Using an EDID Override52