Win HOW TO - Fix Loss of HDMI Audio After Resume from Sleep Using an EDID Override
Hey,  the EDID works for my TV LG E6 OLED TV. 

but I have question.  when I put it on turn off like the screen is OFF but the TV still on. not the same like Turn Off Screen from Windows.  From the remote I choose just to turn OFF the display.  Usually when I keep it like this more than 10-20 min the TV would go OFF to Standby, RED LIGHT on the TV means it's totally turned off.

How can I keep this? from the MonInfo I can see there is EDIT EDID and you can select Feature Support Standby Suspend Active Off,  but then there is Video Input, which one do I use? It defaults to DVI-d/i. Should I need to change it to HDMI because that's what I'm using? but which one, HDMI-a or HDMI-b.

And would those settings unselected still work? YCrCb 4:4:4 and YCrCB 4:2:2 because they are unselected.  I can't understand, it's editing a fresh EDID and letting me select what should work?

Can anyone help with this?

I am connected HDMI from LG C6 to Geforce 1080GTX.  3D and HDR works and all the modes works without editing EDID, just by saving it and installing it works.  but auto standby doesn't work after 10-20min like it used to.
Seems like need to select the Feature Support to add the EDID to have them.  but there are other settings I don't understand if to change.

What are the differences between Standby, Suspend, Active Off ?

Messages In This Thread
RE: HOW TO - Fix Loss of HDMI Audio After Resume from Sleep Using an EDID Override - by x8009 - 2019-11-21, 17:13
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW TO - Fix Loss of HDMI Audio After Resume from Sleep Using an EDID Override3