Which Aeon Nox Mod changes INFOBAR
Hi,

I am new but I have done my own basic build using Aeon Nox and I am really happy with it, only thing I think is missing is when a stream is playing it does not have the quality of the stream.

For example, In confluence it will show when you bring in the pause menu the quality ( 480 / 720 / 1080 )

Is there a way to do this on Aeon Nox please?

EDIT:

I believe its the infobar when playing .
What I mean by this is the following:

Where it stats the video quality and sound quality also.
hey did you figure this out?, i want it to show the quality when i pause ?
Just press info on pause
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2015-12-19, 11:22)Solo0815 Wrote: Just press info on pause

there is no info button
Open DialogFullscreenInfo.xml in the skin -> 1080i folder. This document will have the audio and video flags, which show up when the "I" key is pressed. I don't know where this information is, but it is found somewhere in that document.

You want to place the same audio and video flags in DialogSeekBar.xml. You would have to rely on your own design and skinning skills to make this information appear and look appropriate.

This thread may be of help: 179753 (thread). You cannot use the same variables or includes; they only apply to the example skin. So you can't cut and paste from that thread. But that discussion should give you some context on what you need to do.

If you manage to get this to work, back-up your copy of DialogSeekBar.xml. Future updates from the skin repo will erase this file and require you update it once again. You could download directly from GitHub to avoid automatic updates.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Which Aeon Nox Mod changes INFOBAR0