Custom Home Tile Images
Does anyone have a resources or ability to create solid custom home tile images? I have a "Kid's Movie" item on my home menu which links to a set containing kid's movies. I really would like a nice image for the tile. Any suggestions for sources?

I love the the style of the Netflix one already in the skin. I created a Spotify image for use on the home menu in much the same style.

Fortunately I was able to stumble upon a good image and crop it. Maybe we can start a repository here for custom images.
I will stick this post. Anyone interested can share custom tile images and/or backgrounds here.
Please keep the thread clean and ask non artwork related questions in different threads
Like this, just resized to match the 1460x560 of the netflix one in Titan

I can do this for people if anyones interested, Im a graphic designer and it wont take long to do an image.
Let me know what u want and ill see what i can come up with
(2016-02-05, 11:27)mattyspurs76 Wrote: I can do this for people if anyones interested, Im a graphic designer and it wont take long to do an image.

I have been thinking about creating images of this style for Movies, Kid's Movies, TV Shows and Music sections. My vision is that they would actually say, for example, "Movies" in an interesting font with some sort of movie-related background which is blurred or faded. The goal would be to just have tile without needing the label to tell what section it is. Seems like a nice alternative to the random images as tiles. I do not have the talent to do things from scratch

If you have some time and want to take a shot, that would be cool
I created some background images months ago that might work. I'll see if I can find them and see what they look like
I would also be interested in those images.
Hi, thanks for this thread it could make my day Smile I have my movies broken down to search by by decade of release, popular actor, by letter (0-9, A-E etc) Genre and by box set. If you could come up with some simple images for those I would be eternally grateful Smile
Been working on a few custom tiles for my own build. Can release them if anyone wants them

http://imgur.com/a/eBQcn
Since the last beta version of the skin it's now also possible to define a folder (multiimage) to use as thumb for your shortcuts, resulting in rotating images.
(2016-12-03, 02:45)marcelveldt Wrote: Since the last beta version of the skin it's now also possible to define a folder (multiimage) to use as thumb for your shortcuts, resulting in rotating images.

Hi Marcel,

How is this done? I'm looking to have multiple images for the MovieHUB thumb. Thanks in advance
(2017-02-05, 18:04)ptrain741 Wrote: How is this done? I'm looking to have multiple images for the MovieHUB thumb. Thanks in advance

Well, in the shortcuts editor you can set a thumbnail for your shortcut. In there you can now also provide a path to a folder instead of a single image.
Here are a few for the PlayOn Browser:

It's been a while. Since I've looked Into this.
Messing around a few nights ago and thought that it would look great if I can use animated gigs, and it worked!

Trouble is finding images that are suitable To be cropped down to.this size. I'm struggling to find normal. Images to use for Norma menus ie. Movie, TV shows, live tv.

Guess I'm being too fussy.
(2016-02-05, 11:27)mattyspurs76 Wrote: I can do this for people if anyones interested, Im a graphic designer and it wont take long to do an image.
I would love to get some help with my skin. Titan Bingie mod. If your available
Titan Bingie Mod

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Custom Home Tile Images0