•   
  • 240(current)
START HERE - Pick the Right Kodi Box (updated January 2020)
In simple terms Ugreen Gigabit (1000M) LAN adapter will give you what you want with the Mi Box or simply go the ODROID N2 and MINIX A2 lite remote combo.

All of them are Plug n Play. Smile

(2020-02-13, 04:41)wrxtasy Wrote: In simple terms Ugreen Gigabit (1000M) LAN adapter will give you what you want with the Mi Box or simply go the ODROID N2 and MINIX A2 lite remote combo.

All of them are Plug n Play. Smile

Thanks!
Hi
Got the cube x2 have to say seems very decent especially for the price and i got the minix a2 lite remote

Anyways having a problem in coreelec where the usb ports aren't working but works fine in android cube x2
it works after updating the cube x2 firmware temporary but then stops shortly afterwards

I read something about adding some lines to autostart.sh but i dont know how to
just wondering if you do?

thanks
(2020-02-15, 19:20)Cfgraven Wrote: Hi
Got the cube x2 have to say seems very decent especially for the price and i got the minix a2 lite remote

Anyways having a problem in coreelec where the usb ports aren't working but works fine in android cube x2
it works after updating the cube x2 firmware temporary but then stops shortly afterwards

I read something about adding some lines to autostart.sh but i dont know how to
just wondering if you do?

thanks

All CoreELEC support belongs over on the CoreELEC forums (click)

I've been running Kodi on my old Mac for a long time, but am about to get a TV for the first time in ages. I'm wondering what to get. The brand names here are different from the well-known ones, especially at the the more frugal end of the price range.

It seems that the easiest thing to do, assuming I don't find an appropriate Android-based TV (those that I've seen that identify the OS level are running versions of 4.0, and I understand that up-to-date Kodi needs 5.0) would be:

- get an Android Fire TV 4K stick -- but I'm unclear as to whether they're available or function here

- get a Raspberry Pi -- I'm considering this "Media Center Kit Center Pi 3 B Plus" for about $100: https://piitel.co.il/shop/media-center-k...-3-b-plus/ (Much of the page is in Hebrew, but the specifications are in English). I'm comfortable with Linux, so I'm guessing that setting it up shouldn't be a problem.

Thoughts?
(2020-02-17, 18:33)josephzitt Wrote: I've been running Kodi on my old Mac for a long time, but am about to get a TV for the first time in ages. I'm wondering what to get. The brand names here are different from the well-known ones, especially at the the more frugal end of the price range.

It seems that the easiest thing to do, assuming I don't find an appropriate Android-based TV (those that I've seen that identify the OS level are running versions of 4.0, and I understand that up-to-date Kodi needs 5.0) would be:

- get an Android Fire TV 4K stick -- but I'm unclear as to whether they're available or function here

- get a Raspberry Pi -- I'm considering this "Media Center Kit Center Pi 3 B Plus" for about $100: https://piitel.co.il/shop/media-center-k...-3-b-plus/ (Much of the page is in Hebrew, but the specifications are in English). I'm comfortable with Linux, so I'm guessing that setting it up shouldn't be a problem.

Thoughts?

An up to date Kodi Leia that handles everything. And anything 1080p it cannot Hardware decode can be Software decoded is the....

ODROID N2 CoreELEC edition.

Damn easy to use too because it's literally Plug n Play and a whole lot more powerful vs any Raspberry Pi.

If you are in the USA or even Europe there is the $69.95 ODROID-N2 CoreELEC Edition (click) from Ameridroid.

Team it up with a Plug n Play - MINIX A2 lite, mini keyboard remote, and you are good to go. It "just works"

•   
  • 240(current)

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
START HERE - Pick the Right Kodi Box (updated January 2020)4.2528
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.