THE Remote for Kodi
Anyone know how to add a "settings" button to the layout so I can launch he settings on the XBMC device? I cannot find an option anywhere. The keyboard shortcut would be the letter "S" but I don't seem to be abke to add that as an option. Every other option and some, except settings!
Thanks.

-edit - When I say "settings", what I actally mean is "exit screen" which gives the option for settings etc. (as suggested above, the keyboard shortcut is "S").
Hi @stryjek4

Do you have a Test Flight or other iOS testing service beta available for the iPhone/Universal version of the app? If yes please Private Message me so I can help beta test it. I want to help put word in for features and help work out bugs etc.

-3D force touch
-iPhone 7/8 haptic vibration feedback
-Spotlight search like in the iPad version
-More useful widgets (possibly customizable ones)
- Customizable UI colours other than just orange.(iPhone and iPad)

Im sure I will think of some more later

Thank-you very much Dev Team!

Shawn
We have just released version 2.0 of THE Remote with iPhone support.

Enjoy
Noticed that I cannot enable/disable Passthrough through the apps menus like I could in the previous version
Thanks for feedback, will be fixed soon.
Great work on the iPhone app guys!

Would you please work on creating a Watch OS 4 app for THE remote? I would like to be able to get rid of the rest of the Kodi remotes on my phone. Please add the ability to pause and play for starters.

Thank-you,

Shawn
Hey guys,
Long time Kodi/XBMC user first time poster Tongue

It seems since the recent iOS update for the remote that the TV Shows only shows in Banner mode, even when changing the preference to be posters.

My iPhone is 10.3.3

Odd however that my iPad which is older iOS code 8.3

Anyone come across this before?
(2017-08-13, 14:06)MiniWalks Wrote: Hey guys,
Long time Kodi/XBMC user first time poster Tongue

It seems since the recent iOS update for the remote that the TV Shows only shows in Banner mode, even when changing the preference to be posters.

My iPhone is 10.3.3

Odd however that my iPad which is older iOS code 8.3

Anyone come across this before?

Works fine on both iPad Air 2 and iPhone 6+ running the latest iOS version. This is over multiple Kodi instances on various platforms too.
(2017-08-13, 14:34)DrJogalog Wrote: Works fine on both iPad Air 2 and iPhone 6+ running the latest iOS version. This is over multiple Kodi instances on various platforms too.

That's what's odd, I've got 4 devices, all running latest kodi remote;
iPad Air 1 - iOS 8.3 - fine
iPad Mini 3 - iOS 10.3.3 - fine
2x iPhone 7 - iOS 10.3.3 - broken

Which web remote UI are you using?

I'm on Kodi 17.3 with Aeon Nox Skin and Chorus web remote
I am using Chorus2 on the Amber skin with Kodi 17.4-RC1 (LibreElec).
Looking like it's related to the iPhone7. Can anyone else confirm?
Will this work with external players like MPC-BE? I tried the Official Kodi Remote and it can start and stop movies but no pause, ff, etc.
Although present in Kodi, I get no special episodes appear under "Season 0" in the app as the "Season 0" poster is missing for every television show that has special episodes.

Is this a known issue? Am I doing something wrong? Surely if the folder and episodes appear in Kodi they should be present in the app.

EDIT: Disregard. Fresh install of Kodi sorted the problem.
@stryjek4 Can you please add a filter toggle to show duplicate movies in this section Here for the iOS app? This would be such a useful feature.

@stryjek4 

Can your team please add the following updates/fixes to THE remote for kodi?

- iPhone XS Max and iPhone 11 Pro Max screen resolution support (2688 x 1242-pixel resolution at 458 ppi)

- iPad Pro 12.9 inch 3rd generation (2018) screen size support with the new notch and no home button in mind.

- iOS and iPadOS 13.1.1 Dark Mode Support

- iOS and iPadOS 13.1.1 bug fixes

Thank-you very much,

Shawn
(2019-09-28, 17:52)Shawzborne Wrote: @stryjek4 

Can your team please add the following updates/fixes to THE remote for kodi?

- iPhone XS Max and iPhone 11 Pro Max screen resolution support (2688 x 1242-pixel resolution at 458 ppi)

- iPad Pro 12.9 inch 3rd generation (2018) screen size support with the new notch and no home button in mind.

- iOS and iPadOS 13.1.1 Dark Mode Support

- iOS and iPadOS 13.1.1 bug fixes

Thank-you very much,

Shawn

Still curious if it’s being updated. Last App Store update was 2 years ago.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
THE Remote for Kodi2