• 5(current)
WIP Xbox One Skin - Remastered
Downloaded your skin from the link in the first post for Leia v18.  Seemed to install ok, but trying to switch to it resulted in Kodi going back to the skin it was originally running with (tested on two different instances).  Got a couple of warnings as well in my log.

Code:
12:49:42.827 T:140713578842560 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: Common_Dimensions
12:49:43.173 T:140713578842560 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: DialogConfirmDefault

I did get a notification at the bottom of the screen with the xbox home button in it, but then it went all blurry when (I presume) it scrolled down off the screen and then the skin reverted to the previous one.  My current Kodi version is 18.0-BETA3 Git:20180913-e313d39
Learning Linux the hard way !!
(2018-10-21, 13:59)black_eagle Wrote: Downloaded your skin from the link in the first post for Leia v18.  Seemed to install ok, but trying to switch to it resulted in Kodi going back to the skin it was originally running with (tested on two different instances).  Got a couple of warnings as well in my log.
Code:
12:49:42.827 T:140713578842560 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: Common_Dimensions
12:49:43.173 T:140713578842560 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: DialogConfirmDefault

I did get a notification at the bottom of the screen with the xbox home button in it, but then it went all blurry when (I presume) it scrolled down off the screen and then the skin reverted to the previous one.  My current Kodi version is 18.0-BETA3 Git:20180913-e313d39       

Hi black_eagle,
change this file "DialogConfirm.xml" whith this one "old_DialogConfirm.xml"  

Download:
old_DialogConfirm.xml from toyota12303

into

This is Portable Mode!
C:\Kodi\portable_data\addons\skin.XboxOne\1080i

other

Installed:
C:\Users\Your_Username\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.XboxOne\1080i

Done
Sorry guys I have found a few bugs with the dialogs on the Leia version, the confirm dialog, add on settings and info dialogs aren't working correctly. I will fix this in the next update along with some other changes and improvements.
Another small update has just been released, this mostly includes some small improvements to the design and animations and a few fixes.

Download link is available on the first post!
Have just released another update, this update includes:
A new light theme (option in the personalisation settings)
Updated guide
Changed the fade transparency
New volume dialog
Option for more pins
Small adjustments to tile and font sizes
Hi toyota12303, Smile

Your "XBox One" Skin is  absolutely Beautiful.

Thank You!

User Interface Bug.

Please watch top left in Video.
After returning to Home, the Tile Background of the Profile has been moved.
Thank you!!  Smile

Thank you for pointing that out, I will fix this in the next update!

I have just released another update for this skin, have made some small changes and animation tweaks to some areas of the skin to make everything feel a lot smoother and nicer to use.

Have posted a video on the first post showing some of the updated animations and the media controls in the guide.
I have a problem with the last update (30th October).
Everything in the main screen is back, the skin don't shows nothing, except the username and the top titles (home, comunity, store etc.)
I have tested the skin in Krypton x84 17.6 and Leia 4 x86 and x64.
Did you run through the setup for the skin or does this happen straight after enabling it? Have you tried restarting Kodi with the skin enabled ?

I will try installing the skin on a fresh install of Kodi when I get home and will see if I get the same problem here
This happened after enabling it. And i restarted kodi with the skin enabled and configured, and nothing. Besides, i have reinstalled kodi and the skin, and the same, everything is black except my username and the top titles.
I have tried a fresh install of Kodi Leia 4 and the latest version of this skin and it all seems to install smoothly on here. Not sure what the problem could be, the only thing I could suggest is maybe try running Kodi in portable mode so that it's a completely new setup, then install the skin and see if the problem is still there. (Add Kodi shortcut to desktop, add -p to the end of the target, e.g. "kodi.exe" -p)
It's beautiful. Are you able to add an option to use the original dashboard layout? You're the only one that was able to recreate the tile startup animation so well.
I can not with the Controller Sound become. Only with Keyboard is the Sound here from Xbox UI Sound not with Gamepad.
Thank you! Maybe some time in the future I might add in an option to have the old dashboard layout, but for now I'm focusing on getting everything looking the way it should and working correctly.

Pretty sure the issue with no sound with the controller is a bug with Kodi and not with the skin, I get the same problem over here and have done on all recent versions.
Understood, in that case, are you able to post a working link to the november shell please?
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbox One Skin - Remastered3