• 1(current)
WIP Xbox One Skin - Remastered
My apologies for abandoning this project for a while, I have been too busy working on other things and haven't had the time to carry on developing this theme.

I have recently had some spare time, so I have decided to re-create this theme based off the Ftv theme by Hitcher.

This new theme has been built from the ground up and is based off the new Xbox One dashboard update that is currently in testing and will be coming out to consoles soon.

This theme is in an early stage and you might find that some sections aren't fully functioning or might not look quite right yet, this will be fixed in future updates.

If you would like to test it out, download links for the dashboard sounds and skin are available below. This theme is available for Kodi 18.4 Leia.

Xbox One Dashboard Sounds

Xbox One Dashboard Theme 22/11/2019

Advanced Launcher - Optional but required for game management in the games and apps section

To install the theme just downlaod the .zip and install from the addon manager, same method applies to the navigation sounds.

Here's a video of the theme being setup and a tour of how it's currently looking:

Here are some images of the latest update:
watch gallery
I'm glad you're back.
looks cool - looking forward to trying it out
Love it.

Are you able to replicate this view (large 2 row square poster art) for games/media/apps?

Screenshot 1
Screenshot 2
Screenshot 2

Cheers mate
Thanks!!

@barskdale365 : There is currently a games & apps section on this skin that uses the same ui as the screenshots you have showed. I am also probably going to add an option to have this same ui for the library views as well.
Wink 
This skin is coming along very nicely, still no eta of a preview build yet as it is still very early in development.

The screenshots on the first post have been updated and there is now a preview video of how it's currently running! Big Grin
I have to ask a question and please excuse me if my question comes out wrong, but I have tried both Xbox skins before and I found that it is trying to copy the xbox one too much, e.g I had an xbox 360/one etc and it was great for what it was, but when it comes to XBMC/Kodi I just want a clone that looks the same but shows my media, rather than accessing xbox and then showing me movies that I have not got.

I found myself thinking oh that looks good I will click to play on that and because it is on the xbox network it plays the trailer and then stops, and sometimes I have had that movie in my library as well.

Is there a way or an option that the skin is basically a Kodi skin rather than actually being like an xbox?

Regards

Mark
Is excellent, I have a question
Are you thinking that supports Rom Collection Browser?
To my mind it would be useful RCB compatibility and Advance Launcher.
Excuse me for my bad english.
I wish you the best good luc Toyota 12303
This looks amazing! Exactly what I am looking for! Any update on progress or a release? I am so excited for this!
Thaanks!! Should be releasing a test version soon, haven't really had too much time to work on it to be honest so not sure when that'll be. Have updated the first post and have included some updated images of how it's looking now Big Grin
The skin is really nice, but how can i fix the no internet connection problems? thanks
Any specific date we can start testing it. Since going from console to PC, i've been waiting for something other than Steam Big Picture to emulate a console. Specifically the Xbox One dashboard.
The no internet problem will be from the previous version of the skin. This version has been completely changed around and a lot of it has been re-made so you won't get any of the problems found in the previous version.

Sorry I don't have a specific date quite yet as I have lots of other work to do. Should be released soon though! Maybe a couple weeks Smile
Thanks for your hard work
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbox One Skin - Remastered3