• 2(current)
WIP Xbox One Skin - Remastered
Release al least a beta, we all are dying to test your work ! Big Grin
@TheSnchez I agree. I`d take even an alpha build lol.
Any news about this skin?
Any news about skin ? Cant wait to try it out Big Grin
fantastic where i can download it?
Can't wait!

Sent from my SM-N910P
me too Smile
When can we try this out? Sad I hope it's going to be compatible with Kodi 17 Smile
I haven't actualized kodi to v17 just for waiting this skin xd
Is development for this thread still ongoing, or is this thread dead?
This thread is beyond dead, was looking forward to having a gaming/media hub but with no updates or even a word on progress I gave up years ago....thanks anyway Toyota
Exclamation 
Yeah, I've been waiting for a really long time, Toyota, I've even emailed you, I am really wanting these skins, but its just taking so long, please release something because it seems like your dead/giving up... Please Toyota.
Sad 
Where is download link dude please give me
so is this and the ps4 skin just a hype thing? doesnt look like its ever going to be realeased. bummer Sad
(2018-04-22, 11:28)k3rn31pan1c Wrote: so is this and the ps4 skin just a hype thing? doesnt look like its ever going to be realeased. bummer Sad
 If you happen to become a frequent visitor to "WIP (Work In Progress) Skins" you should expect a roller coaster ride of lofty expectations and yes lots of disappointments.  It could be boredome, something more shiny and new, a new release of Kodi that makes your Gotham skin now obsolete with the release of oh IDK the Kodii M* beta 1?!

So turn that frown upside down!! 🙃 

What skin are you working on? 😁
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbox One Skin - Remastered3