• 8(current)
WIP Xbox One Skin - Remastered
Question 
How did you put your games to the games section of the my apps and games app? And can somebody list me the controls for this skin with keyboard?
Toyota 12303 Please Don't forget your PS4 Skin atleast add some cool features from your old ps4 build into new one also

If not possible please atleast add splash screen for games
I'm not using this skin but it looks like you did a great job from the preview videos.  I don't think I've seen a skin so well thought out before.  I might have to try it on a spare PC just for fun.
Well I had to try it and I'm really impressed. It looks like you haven't made the guide yet though. Do you have any plans to start on that soon
Hey @toyota12303  I love your theme. I was wondering if you still have the old version that completely re-shelled windows. I have nearly consolized my HTPC and remember you had all sorts of badass bells and whistles back in 2016. If you can share the link with me, I would be indebted to you. It isnt for the skin, but the little apps that were included. Maybe we can chat in PM?
↯ Ω ☿
If I've helped you, dont forget to give me 👍! Thank you and never stop rocking on! 🤘
any chance you can add in the Microsoft store addon or an alternative "store" whitch allows unzip files and delete them after?
Is there any way to disable the start-up video? I get desperate waiting every time I start or close a game
Lightbulb 
(2015-12-21, 19:32)toyota12303 Wrote: My apologies for abandoning this project for a while, I have been too busy working on other things and haven't had the time to carry on developing this theme.

I have recently had some spare time, so I have decided to re-create this theme based off the Ftv theme by Hitcher.

This new theme has been built from the ground up and is based off the new Xbox One dashboard update that is currently in testing and will be coming out to consoles soon.

This theme is in an early stage and you might find that some sections aren't fully functioning or might not look quite right yet, this will be fixed in future updates.

If you would like to test it out, download links for the dashboard sounds and skin are available below. This theme is available for Kodi 18.4 Leia.

Xbox One Dashboard Sounds

Xbox One Dashboard Theme 22/11/2019

Advanced Launcher - Optional but required for game management in the games and apps section

To install the theme just downlaod the .zip and install from the addon manager, same method applies to the navigation sounds.

Here's a video of the theme being setup and a tour of how it's currently looking:

Here are some images of the latest update:
watch gallery
Hey, how are you? So... Microsoft released a new update for the xbox one dashboard, changing some icons and some other things...
Can you please do a update for the skin? Made it more realistic and do a way to see who's online and playing some game? Thank you for doing this incredible skin!
Smile 
@ toyota12303  Wink

ImageImageImage
*Post Removed*
(2020-12-02, 19:59)blueshinex Wrote: @ toyota12303  Wink

ImageImageImage
When?
(2020-12-20, 16:43)Denis1523 Wrote:
(2020-12-02, 19:59)blueshinex Wrote: @ toyota12303  Wink

ImageImageImage
When?

So where do you download this skin? Is there a link available? I cant seem to find it, unless im blind which is possible lol
Hello everyone.

@Playa123
Quote:Hey Man, Im new to the forum, so cant PM , sorry.
Is this a skin of xbox series x you are working on ?
Since toyota 12303 is down from last year, there isnt any hope waiting for a series x skin for kodi.

Could you please reply whether this is a series x skin for kodi, Please i have been waiting for this since the release of the dashboard. If it is could you provide a link. Thanks.
Yes is VIP. 
Current stand 15%

@Denis1523, @eirrocmh  
Quote:When?

So where do you download this skin? Is there a link available? I cant seem to find it, unless im blind which is possible lol
I think in the middle of the new year.

It's a lot to do.   Wink

New Screenshots.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Post Removed
my kodi is infinite scrolling down when i plug my bluetooth dongle, idk if its related after i instaled the skin
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbox One Skin - Remastered3