Latest VDR / VDR-VNSI not working on RPi2
Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right place for my post

I'm testing with the latest development build from Milhouse OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0). When I use the VDR Server from repository or from his vdr-addon three then I get error message when starting Live-TV function. See debug log

Everything is running fine when I use an older VDR version service.multimedia.vdr-addon-6.0.1-#1015-milhouse.zip from his addon three.
Has some one an idea whats going wrong? This happen when I upgrade the VDR backend of my working installation or also when I setup a new clean system. When I downgrade the VDR backend all is working fine again.
I have absolutely no clue what code gets pulled into OpenElec or Milhouse builds. Works fine on my systems.
those build do most likely miss https://github.com/FernetMenta/vdr-plugi...er/pull/37
(2015-12-24, 12:23)FernetMenta Wrote: those build do most likely miss https://github.com/FernetMenta/vdr-plugi...er/pull/37
Almost certainly missing as the vdr-addon I've been providing is simply the current OpenELEC version built against latest OpenELEC packages to avoid breakage when libssl.so etc. are bumped. It's unlikely the vdr-addon version has changed on OpenELEC for a few months.

Note the tvheadend addon I've been publishing is built with the latest code from the tvheadend repo, it's just that vdr-addon is a much more complicated add-on that requires about a dozen other vdr repos to be updated and I don't have the time to keep all that in sync so the best I can do is provide fresh vdr-addon builds that work with existing OpenELEC libraries.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
The fix I mentioned is only relevant for versions after Oct. 20th. Release 1.3.1 should have no issues. I don't know if your version is a release or some development version pulled fro master branch at some time.
The version of vdr-plugin-vnsiserver on OpenELEC master is 1c63a8a, which dates back to 19 Jun 2015. Presumably all the other vdr bits and pieces are of a similar vintage.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
I found a newer version here which is working again...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Latest VDR / VDR-VNSI not working on RPi20