A lot of you were begging Hitcher to implement LiveTV to his awesome fTV skin. So... I had a few hours left to take care of it
Please also note that a lot ot is handled and displayed differently compared to the original skin (personal preference).
- Not compatible to Hitcher's official repo version, sorry.
- The skin has its own skin ID. So you can keep both, Hitchers fTV and my mod. Just take care of different skin folder names.
- I did not take care of PVR based radio. Hello? We are in 2015. Use the internet radio addons
Download and install my repo by zip:
- fTV UI sounds by Hitcher (https://github.com/HitcherUK/resource.ui...master.zip)
- fTV Mosaic Screensaver by myself (http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=255659)
Changelog is available here: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/sualfr...ngelog.txt
Most important changes so far:
- Full Live TV part including dialogs, windows and widgets
- PVR fanart support
- Increased widget groups to 12
- Widget preloading (can be disabled)
- Dynamic widget layouts
- Dynamic view type selection based on the widgets
- Widget position can be moved
- Widgets can be assigend to every main menu item
- Set widget labels are used for the library views
- Weather and Favourites widget can be placed everywhere
- New "Episode" widget layout to use for episodes and video addon contents
- Globalsearch window redesigned
- New virtual keyboard
- Weather window features increased
- Added AudioDSP dialogs
- 100% DE strings
- Fixed a lot of minor issues, layouts and changed a lot of small skin behaviours
- All fTV skin credits go to Hitcher for spending hours/weeks/months to this skin!
- I took a few small parts of Aylas mod as base to start implementing it. Thanks for saving me some time
Original fTV Skin Thread: