Release fTV Fred Edition - with full working and integrated LiveTV part
(2016-01-31, 16:09)rodgzjoe Wrote: When surfing thru sub menu, there’s a very noticeable but slight delay. Almost as if the widgets thumbnails force to be re-centered. Started right after your last update. Extremely noticeable on fireTV or Stick. Slight noticeable on Nvidia Shield or on my PC. Any thoughts?

(2016-01-31, 16:54)sualfred Wrote: Changed nothing on this in the last weeks. It works as it should on my RPi2 with Openelec and on my HTPC.

Edit:
PC works well, too.

Has to be somethin on ur side.

Great mod! Nice work and much appreciated.

Been using it the last few days. I've noticed this too. Noticeably sluggish on an ftv 2nd gen. Even with only 2 submenus and nothing else under any other main menu. Original skin is fine. Not sure how to isolate the issue.

Also a minor thing. I have Favourites mapped to a remote button when on the home screen If I press it when a main menu is highlighted they come out square info. If I press it when a submenu is highlighted they come out poster. I have it set to square info in skin settings.

Keep up he awesome work!

Messages In This Thread
Studio Artwork - by Grandhuggy - 2016-01-27, 02:27
RE: fTV with full working and integrated LiveTV part - by eskay993 - 2016-02-04, 00:18
Banners "None" not recognized? - by mozomo - 2017-01-28, 18:58
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
fTV Fred Edition - with full working and integrated LiveTV part4