Release fTV Fred Edition - with full working and integrated LiveTV part
(2016-02-11, 09:23)fach1708 Wrote:
(2016-02-11, 09:12)Hitcher Wrote:
(2016-02-11, 00:09)fach1708 Wrote: I think the point is most people with the fire tv box do not experience lag as it's a capable device normally.capable of handling most skins. I have even used previous versions of your skin and all of hitcher skins without issue.
What other skins allow up to 96 widgets on the home screen?
The Fire TV isn't a powerful device so it's going to struggle the more widgets you add.

Yes but I am not using 96, I'm using 3 per page! Your skin with 8 per page does.not struggle! This isn't a personal attack, I'm just reporting my experience and am not the only one, not to put anyone down, but to point out a potential issue.

Same issue here. Not using any widgets populated from within addons, just library widgets, and there is a noticeable lag on the home screen with my fire TV. The lag eventually disappears if you scroll up and down the widgets for a particular menu, but then is back again if you switch to a different menu. No lagging problems outside of the menu screen. I recently switched from Hitcher's version which didn't seem to have the same problem.

Messages In This Thread
Studio Artwork - by Grandhuggy - 2016-01-27, 02:27
RE: fTV with full working and integrated LiveTV part - by maxliefkes - 2016-02-11, 15:42
Banners "None" not recognized? - by mozomo - 2017-01-28, 18:58
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
fTV Fred Edition - with full working and integrated LiveTV part4