Release fTV Fred Edition - with full working and integrated LiveTV part
Hello

Thanks for the repo! Much appreciated.. I can also confirm the lag is completely gone o my Fire TV Smile

Couple of things:

1. When adding a custom widget item, I can't seem to find where I can add a Favourite (i.e. an item in my Favourites, not the whole of Favourites). Am I missing something?

2. When Preload Widgets is Off, if I navigate from the main menu on the left to any submenu, I get the full screen with the fTV logo where it says "done!" and just hangs. I tested this on Fire TV and Mac. Steps to recreate:

- Press right from a main menu, The full screen logo page with "done!" appears instead of submenu.
- Press right again and it loads the widget.
- Press left to go back to submenu. Full screen logo page appears instead of submenu.
- Press down a couple of time (as if you are browsing widgets) then press right and a different widget loads.

It's almost as if the submenu is hidden behind the full screen page. Hope that makes sense.I can do a video and logs if it helps.

Cheers

Messages In This Thread
Studio Artwork - by Grandhuggy - 2016-01-27, 02:27
RE: fTV with full working and integrated LiveTV part - by eskay993 - 2016-03-09, 22:37
Banners "None" not recognized? - by mozomo - 2017-01-28, 18:58
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
fTV Fred Edition - with full working and integrated LiveTV part4