• 74(current)
Release fTV Fred Edition - with full working and integrated LiveTV part
(2017-05-30, 16:52)Hitcher Wrote: Next to 'Play Trailer'?

Not enough space. Usually there is are other buttons visible (Cinemavision, update item) and ... German strings are longer Smile
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
Haha.
Tongue

I've replaced the Cinemavision button with ExtendedInfo. Cinemavision users can use the context menu.
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Very unlikely but support for 21:9 would be A-MAZING!
this posting has been edited.

Edit 3:

INTEL: Celeron - UHD 610 | KODI: 18.3
Nevermind, this is somebody elses mess and is being taken care of.

Some problems with the skin:
When I try to activate widgets from the menu customization I now only get:
ToolBox Script Error
After an extensive team conversation we have decided that we will not be allowing the support of the caretaker add-on or add-ons that require it to have support threads on the forums while we consider our position.

The general consensus is that we do not feel that the add-on is in the spirit of open source and the users' freedom to choose. As a consequence we will be locking support threads and disallowing any topics in relation to the Caretaker add-on support, until we come to a final decision.

Unfortunately this means that support threads for third party skins or add-ons that currently require Caretaker as a dependency will also be affected. If the skin author decides to change their position and remove the add-on dependency from their skin we can reinstate the thread before this time.

*update: sualfred has been in touch and confirmed that he has removed the dependency from his skins and therefore this thread is reinstated.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
Question 
Any way to fix the widgets (both either using the up or back buttons) from going to the parent folders? even though the option is definitely set correctly to be disabled. Thanks again for your good work
I'm sorry to tell you that recently actions and my decreasing private free time forced me to stop support for my fTV mod. I don't know if or when I will continue on it.
But Hitcher is still working on his version so it's not much you are going to loose.
I'm sorry to hear that - your mod is my skin of choice and has been for a while. I'm not usually a fan of mods but the thoughtful extras added to the 'Fred edition' are great - the faux ad banners and the Live TV bits being the one's that immediately pop.

Thanks for creating and maintaining it thus far - I'll remain hopeful that you'll feel the urge to update (scratch that itch) when Leia comes out to keep it viable Smile

Thanks for everything you've done so far with this mod sualfred Cool
'Zero

-----
Kodi Krypton 17.6 | Linux | FTV w/LiveTV 'Fred edition' | Maraschino Git | Kore v 2 | Chorus2
-----
On a long enough timeline. The survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
Hello,

I have one question about the Info. screen on the video addons. The original FTV skin shows a full information screen when you click on any video with option to play Trailer for that video aswell. This mod is just showing a popup whenever I click "I" key on the video for information. Is it possible to get the full information screen like in the original FTV skin?

Thanks.
Now that Leia has reached Alpha will there be an updated Leia version of this great skin? I noticed the last commit was around 7 months ago and Im sure there has been big changes in the PVR since then.

For the most part it works, however when Im using the Channels OSD (both vertical and horizontal) in PVR and I select a channel Kodi Crashes and exits (it works when I select a channel via the Guide).  Im using this on the android version on ShieldTV.
sualfred, im using 2 skins that you done! perfect job!
a 42" using fTV and a 55" using embuary, everything run perfectly !
Hi fred, thanks for your amazing work, but i can´t download the skin from github, can you provide a link to download it? Thanks
Hi Fred, I just wanted to let you know the fTV sounds. The startup sound is either corrupt or distorted. It's making a cracking noise at the higher range. I think maybe the wave was downsynced to a lower rate? Maybe that can be fixed.
  • 74(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
fTV Fred Edition - with full working and integrated LiveTV part4