No RSS feed when using profile feature of kodi
Hi,

i'm using the profile feature and i don't know exactly with which version of kodi or transparency the rss ticker won't work anymore.
First i thought it's a major problem with my setup, but then i recognized that this issue won't appear when using a different skin.
Also a fresh install on a seperate maschine can reproduce this issue, allways when using the transparency skin. My workaround
actually is, that i changed the skin in the master profile back to confluence and only let the 3 other profiles on transparency.
If kodi now starts, the login screen comes from confluence and after switching into transparency profile the rss ticker works once.
When activating the auto login feature for one profile, the rss ticker will work also. So it must something to do with the transparency
login screen....

I love this skin and i would be happy, when this is working again Wink

regards
CC

KODI Jarvis Beta 4
Transparency 9.0.4
i can reproduce it with only a masterprofile, by simply logging out and logging back in.

it's a bit of a hit and miss, at times the rss displays after logging back in, at other times it doesn't.

pretty sure it's some odd bug in kodi and not in the skin.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Smile So it's not a prob only on my system.

when i use confluence, i can't reproduce it and as i told, if the login screen comes from
confluence and then the profile change to transparency, the rss feed works fine too.

strange thing Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No RSS feed when using profile feature of kodi0