Mapping unknown codecs
I;ve lloked and looked so sorry if this question has been askedf brefore.

Several of my films and in the "microsoft" AKA "VC1" codec

Ember does not recognize these codecs and the have to be inprinted by hand.

Is there any way to map the in the settings so I dona have to do half of me movies by hand.

Many thank, and donation coming for you great work. (Waiting on disability check)
(2015-12-22, 22:55)arcelas Wrote: I;ve lloked and looked so sorry if this question has been askedf brefore.

Several of my films and in the "microsoft" AKA "VC1" codec

Ember does not recognize these codecs and the have to be inprinted by hand.

Is there any way to map the in the settings so I dona have to do half of me movies by hand.

Many thank, and donation coming for you great work. (Waiting on disability check)

Settings => Misc => Audio & Video Codec Mapping

Left column = what Ember actually write as video codec
Right column = what Ember should write as video codec

You have to rescrape the metadata to use the new mapping in already scraped media.
Thanks for the reply. I tried several ways of mapping the codec, Filebot returns it as Microsoft, but a have a line of code to change it to VC-1. I cannot figure out what the actual video codec ember calls it.

As I described in that post: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2128965
I think it would be best if you scan with mediainfo your videofile and post your XML output here. Basically you need to know what codec mediainfo reads to create a mapping rule in Ember that works for you Blush
Sweet happy Christmas, it worked!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mapping unknown codecs0